𝑥𝑖𝑣. ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴏᴋᴀʏ

ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴏᴋᴀʏ
𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑟

ᴀᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ's ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇssᴇs ᴡᴀᴠᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴀᴡᴋᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ brown-haired VK that walked past them

ᴀᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ's ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇssᴇs ᴡᴀᴠᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴀᴡᴋᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ brown-haired VK that walked past them. Jay smirked and wave back, Carlos watching as Dude walked beside him, and the girls right behind them both.

Carlos let out a scoff at his friend. "Why do you torture them? Just pick someone to take to Cotillion already." He let out a dry laugh as he looked to the floor.

"I'm going solo." Jay set his arm around Carlos, smirking as he spoke with smugness. "That way, I can dance with all of them."

The two of them chuckled. "Ah! You're the expert." Carlos' voice wandered off as he watched Sam play-fight with Evie. "Um, Jay?" Carlos asked, making Jay hum. "If you were gonna ask someone, what's the best way to go?" he asked, not taking his eyes off of Sam, to which he quickly caught up on.

"Gosh, finally." Jay muttered, finally wishing for his two friends to get together. He stuck his hand on Carlos' shoulder with yet another smirk. "Listen, all you got to do, is look like me." Jay laughed as Carlos rolled his eyes. "Seriously, just go talk to her man." Jay pushed Carlos in the direction Sam was.

He started to feel nervous, walking up to her, seeing her face. "Hey, Sammy." Carlos greeted, making Sam notice his presence, along with Evie and Mal watching curiously.

"Hey, Carlos." Sam was smiling as she spoke, blushing at the nickname Carlos had given her over the past 6 months.

Carlos looked back at Jay, who was walking closer to the group. Jay sent him a nod, before Carlos turned back around to speak again.

"I was wondering...uh..." He panicked, looking directly into her eyes, before stopping himself, too scared to ask. "If you liked the.... carrot cake last night." Carlos mentally facepalmed.

Sam's demeanor lowered, really hoping that Carlos would be the lucky guy to ask her, after she already had to reject multiple guys. "Yeah, it was pretty okay." Sam managed to give him a little smile.

"Smooth." Jay stated blandly, walking away with Carlos as he stuttered, making Sam chuckle.

"I can hardly wait to see what your wedding will look like!" Lonnie had came up to the group just seconds ago, speaking as Mal tried to calm herself, but Lonnie's statement only worried her more.

"Me, too." Mal's eyes widened. "Wait! What?!"

"The Royal Cotillion is like getting engaged to be engaged to be engaged." Jane excitedly squealed, making Evie jump up and down next to her.

"Ah! I knew it!"

"Well, everyone knows it." Lonnie stated, rolling her eyes playfully at Evie, before Sam whisper shouted.

"I didn't know." Sam muttered. "I don't think Mal is too happy—"

"I didn't know it! How come nobody told me that? Is my entire life just planned out in front of me—"

"Hi Mal." Ben greeted.

"Hi Ben!" Evie, Lonnie, and Jane said at the same time, making Ben smile sheepishly, and making Sam roll her eyes, before walking over to the boys yet again.

"Hey, Carlos!" Sam shouted, catching his attention as he looked at her with a smile.

"Hey." He said happily.

"You still on for tonight? Movies and food after fencing practice?" she asked, holding her books to her chest hopefully.

Carlos nodded happily. "You know it, meet me at my dorm!"

"Got it!" Sam kissed his cheek, before walking back over to the girls. Carlos turned around to see Jay looking at him, a sarcastic look on his face. Carlos just shrugged, before he started walking.

"You can ask her to movies on a practice day, but you can't ask her to cotillion?"

"Shut up Jay."