CHAPTER 11

Om never got to ask Anika about her life & thought that he will ask her tomorrow.

Here, Anika realizes that her phone is still on call with Viranshu , she puts phone on her ear & says "why did you not cut the call & waited since".

Viranshu:- I was checking whether you were cheating on me or not & laughs. He says he heard everything & would like to accompany her tomorrow if its OK with her.

Anika :- Of course,you had to come , otherwise how am I gonna introduce my lover to them. (She says in a teasing voice)

Here, Shivaay gets to know about Anika's stay in a hotel & he goes there to her hotel room. As he knocks, he hears the door opening he gets nervous for a second & looks up. He then sees the same person from the party standing in the open door. He gets shocked & thinks that whether they are staying in the same room. He schools his features as of indifferent & ask in cold voice, "Where is Anika?"

Viranshu:- Hello, who are you? And why are you asking about my fiancé?

Shivaay:- I am Shivaay Singh Oberoi and I am here to meet Anika, so call her outside.

Viranshu :- Oh, so you are SSO. By the way Anika is not here so whatever you have to say you can tell me, I will tell her.

Shivaay:- No, I am going to talk to her myself as its personal. I AM GOING TO WAIT IN THE LOBBY DOWNSTAIRS, SO IF SHE CONTACTS YOU PLEASE INFORM HER. 

SAYING THIS HE GOES.

Viranshu:- (in mind ) Sahil was so right he is really SSO-" Sadu Singh Oberoi" . His voice is so cold as if wants to freeze the other person. But would Anika be alright about meeting him? ( he gets tensed)

Here, Shivaay sits in the lobby for about an hour & then sees Anika entering the hotel with so many shopping bags. She look upwards & waves smilingly. He sees towards the direction where she is looking & sees Viranshu standing there. He again fist his hands & stands up & walks towards her. But Anika just goes past him as he reaches her & he sees that she hugs Viranshu & says something in his ear to which Viranshu laughs & kiss her forehead & says " that's my sweet heart"

Anika says " phir, I am Anika , khidkitod Anika"

Then Viranshu sees Shivaay behind Anika & remembers him. He takes all the shopping bags from Anika & tells her that someone came to meet her. 

Anika ask "who?"

 Viranshu tells her to look behind. She turns back & gets shocked to see Shivaay.

Anika :- Shivaay?

Shivaay:- Anika ! He just hugs her tightly.

Anika gets startled & push him with force & breaks the hug. Shivaay is hurt to see Anika looking angry.

Anika :- What are you doing? And why are you here?

Shivaay :- Anika ! He goes to hold her hand again but Anika takes a step back. 

(In hurtng voice) Anika , I am sorry for all my deeds. I should not have done all that with you. Please hear me out. Let's talk somewhere else (he sees towards Viranshu)

Anika follows his gaze & sees Viranshu standing behind her & looking at Shivaay & then sees her and smiles , he blinks his eyes at her assuring her that he is with her no matter what.

Anika looks towards Shivaay & says lets talk in my room & takes Viranshu hands & head upstairs. Shivaay stands shocked to see his Anika holding Viranshu hands & going. He goes behind them as they enter the room. Shivaay says that he would like to talk with her alone.

Anika :- Whatever you have to say, you can say in front of him as he is my better half , my soul mate, there is nothing hidden between us & he knows about my past too.

Shivaay is shocked to hear Anika calling Viranshu her better half.

Shivaay:- Anika, I know whatever I had done with you was wrong and I am really sorry for it. I shouldn't have trusted Daksh back then and if I did not we would not have been like this.

Anika (confused):- What do you mean?