CHAPTER 16

Rudra:- So how did Di propose?

Viranshu:- Well after that day Anika took care of me, she never let me be alone except bathroom of course. ( Everyone laughs and Anika hit his hand) She was like my shadow. I first thought that she got scared for me and was acting on her feelings as a friend only. But after a month, I had to leave for Goa for our event but she insisted on coming along or she would go alone instead. I was really baffled, I felt she was over reacting and said her to concentrate on her work and let me handle this event alone. But she got angry and told me that no matter what she wouldn't let me go alone. I was confused at first but seeing her so adamant I got angry and told her to mind her own business. She told me " you are my world, my love, my life, so you are my business. No matter what, either you stay with me here or I go with you. In this life you are mine and I won't let you leave me"

I never thought that my ANIKA could say those heartfelt words and could be so possessive. So I hugged her & told her "So now that you have said those words on your own, you can not back out. You are mine and mind you sweet heart I won't let you leave me too" and that's it we started dating. My parents met her through video call and when we were in London, we met them personally. Everyone is so fond of her there, that nobody wanted to let her go. I literally had to force them and promised that we will hold our wedding there and will also take at least a month break to be with them. So here we are , going to London to spend our one month with them as promised.

Rudra:- Bhaiya, your story surely seems filmy but still the best. See I got married while intoxicated and later fell in love with my wife whereas Om also fell in love after marriage. You guys are only 1 among us who are getting married because of love.

Anika :- Well I had been extremely lucky to enjoy all the stages of love whether they had been of crush, love at first sight, friends and lovers and now we hope to enjoy our marriage life too.

Viranshu:- Yes, after that parent hood.(in teasing voice)

Anika blushes and hides her face in his chest whereas Viranshu laugh while hugging her.

As everyone is talking and laughing , Gauri notices Shivaay on the stairs and calls him :- Shivaay bhaiya! Hearing it, all looks up. 

Shivaay goes downstairs & sees Anika looking uncomfortable by his presence.He stares at her while she avoids eye contact with him. 

Viranshu hold her hand and wishper in her ear :- "Sweet heart, I am with you so don't worry. Its alright!"

Shivaay sees this, he goes & stand before them. Anika looks up. Shivaay takes Anika hand which was held by Viranshu & says " we shall talk". But Anika takes her hand away and says "there is a nothing to talk about." 

HOPEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें