CHAPTER 13

Next morning,

Anika and Viranshu comes to the hotel where Om & Rudra with their respective wives has came.

Anika :- Hey Om, Hey Rudi, hey soumya & you must be gauri.

Gauri:- Hey Anika jiji, I am Gauri Kumari Sharma from Brailey.

Anika:- Nice to meet you. This is Viranshu my fiancé.

Om , Rudra, Gauri & Saumya are shocked as they thought Anika is still single and has a chance to be with Shivaay again.

After coming out of shock, everyone congratulated her and said Hello to Viranshu.

Viranshu:- Hey Guys, I have heard a lot about you guys from Anika. Nice to meet you. I hope I am not intruding in your get together. Actually I overheard your conversation yesterday when I was on call with Anika & she collided with someone. I thought that I should meet her friends and crime partner.

Rudra :- Hey Bhaiya. I am Anika's didi crime partner. Nice to meet you. So when are you guys getting married.

Anika :- In the end of this month. Marriage is in London as his parents stays there and they have there business set up as well. I have your invitations. I hope you guys would come as well.

Om :- I am happy for you Anika and yes, we would surely come to be part of your biggest day but I hope that you would come personally to OM to give invitation.

Anika :- Yes OM, you are right. I should invite Daadi personally. She's the one I am grateful for helping me in my times of need, so I would like to have her blessings as well.

Viranshu:- Sweet heart, why don't we go to OM now as we have to leave today for our flight to London by evening.

Om :- Yes, Why don't we all go there? 

Anika:- OK, alright let's go. I have one more person to thank for the path she helped me find when I myself felt lost. Saying this she holded Viranshu hand and smiled at him.