𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞'𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

Welcome, the members of this group

A humble Jai Shree Krishna from me to you all.

I hope you all have some time to dedicate to this short contest, held by the group.

Need not worry, this won't be on devotion and your wisdom. I prefer it to be something else.

Something unique in its own way.

You all are devotees, people with varying personalities. Carrying your identity, for others to acknowledge and keep. I may not know all of you personally, but sweetheart I dare to ask why not.

Those hidden emotions that you carry, deep within. Away from the world, and the people you trust dearly are not for all to hear and share; it's a sensitive corner of you, me and everyone.

I hope to bring it out, not for display but for others to share your sorrow or any emotion that you fear to disclose.

Fear that it may go through rejection, or even make you vulnerable in others' eyes.

There's only one rule for this;

Only one I must say to obey.

Is that everyone shall be anonymous in their delivery?

You shall write about any limit. Might be a poem, an update or anything but it shall be in English, Hindi or both mixed. An update that shows you as the central character, with deep emotions and what's something that you always wish from the depths of your heart?

You might wanna share your regrets, your fear or anything. Through your own small plot, or simply a poem.

Bring life in your character, same as you. Breathing, in flesh and bones.

Refrain from using your real name, which might disclose to others about your identity. Until the contests are done.

You all might think that from where I got the idea. Frankly speaking, I had it from my experiences. Good, bad. All and I think it's high time that we also support each other.

Not only through wisdom, knowledge, devotion and love. But also through Mental peace, self-care and contentment.

Sometimes, peace is necessary for both the heart and the soul. You might have been through much, cause I am not in your shoes. We may not know each other's lives, however, it is. But we have the choice to be kind, no matter what.

Cause Kindness is neither expensive nor gets you any loss. And neither do we gain anything from it.

Yes, it might benefit the other, lift their spirits. But believe me, making others happy is a blissful feeling. A smile, a sweet gesture of assurance makes even strangers go all warm-hearted.

Who knows whose day is going bad, who knows who needs a shoulder to cry. Who will tell them that you're doing fine sweetheart, your strong and you shall rise from the ashes again? It's okay to feel low some days, but not okay to dwell in that feeling for long.

They say, by sharing your heart's sorrow, the pain lessens.

So why not, let our group be the first. Cause the members are not just anybody, they are family and we stay together.

Until you wish,

It may not seem fun, or the content of the contest may not seem that thrilling to you all. But I hope you participate, for our family to know a little more about us.

If your are ready then comment down about your participation with 'I am the Participant Of People's heart'

The date of submission is allowed upto 12th of Jan.

And Members, you all have the account password. It would be great if you write your updates in the draft of this book.

We do not want any voting system in this, you all can comment on the participant's update without knowing who are they.

This will be fair judgement from the Members, I hope you all will be ready for the book contest after this one.

I wish to have it held by this month, given you all want it too.

But for now, Bye people.
Jai Shree Ram.

_______________________________________________

KrishnaArpan alias Jambwati
EhaanLover alias Satyabhama
DharmaPriyaa alias Devika
sparkle012m alias Suthanu
JishnuPranaa alias Chitrangada
-siriuslydirectioner alias Rukmani
varsha_k alias Varsha
yadavisubhadra alias Subhadra
DrupadDuhita alias Draupadi
-KrishnaXManmohanaa alias Krishna
Tri_938 alias Pradyumna
KrishnaManoharaa alias Yami
MishbirDevakshiFan alias Hidimbi
-Nityaaa alias sruthakarma
-Mysteriouslightxx alias Arjun
Dharmaatmika alias Yudhisthir
Krishna_Vallabhi alias Kalindi
ruhaani_writes alias Mitravinda
fond_of_descendants alias Nagnajiti

Btw, this week's second activity will be coming up on Friday.