Results

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Although this contest was unique in its own way, it's quite sad that very few people actually participated in it but even worse is the fact that most members didn't even come to vote or review the entries due to which the contest is not able to be completed in a well-organized manner.

It's sad that even after keeping a contest of mental peace, the members hardly showed any interest in their family members.

Krishna devotion was showcased by the participants, is this group really a group of devotion or is it all for a showcase. I don't know, you all do my friend.

And Do I take that the people who didn't even participate, much less give reviews will not be there in future contests? Is that fine by you all.

Few entries got more reviews than others. Some members commented but didn't give review stars. In such a manner it was really difficult to choose the winner so the easiest manner was to see who got the most reviews.

Although, all participants stories were worth telling. Few left an impression in our hearts.

In this manner, we have compiled the 4 entries and aggregate reviews they get and most no. of reviews will be the obvious winner.

Entry 1 : 3 reviews 15 stars

Entry 2: 3 reviews 15 stars

Entry 3: 3 reviews 15 stars

Entry 4: 3 reviews 13 stars.

So if we had received more enthusiasm from members only in the judging segment it would have been such a better picture. Due to lack of that enthusiasm, we have decided that from now onwards we will cancel the review system and give power to judges which will be decided at the beginning of the contest. To get better results.

And I don't want anyone after this, raising any issue on partiality.

We already gave a review system, it wasn't taken well so now we have changed the rule.

And Sensing how fewer people participated, we have decided to cancel the book contest of this month too.

As of now, we have 3 winners. Since the contest was anonymous it's time for you guys to receive these awards. All 3 who had written entries 1, 2 and 3 are our winners.

Congratulations to the three of you.

Entry 1: What can I say about your story. Ye itni unique aur mysterious kyu h? It really is difficult to interpret yet its sad melancholy has left our hearts in deep sorrow. It's woven so beautifully with emotions that I hardly got away without crying. It's just very unexpected and has taken us by sheer surprise. Your depth of understanding is another level dear.

Entry 2: Dear, your update speaks about the questions and dilemmas that every devotee faces once in his/her life. Your answers and sheer determination was praiseworthy.

Entry 3: Your update not only talked about devotion to Lord Krishna, but also showcased how to not leave the faith in God even if times and situations are not in our hands. It's beautiful and heartfelt; makes you think about the time Krishna had been your pillar of strength.

Entry 4: Short and sweet, even though you didn't write much and ended your update on a short note. I could see the strength of your belief in Lord Krishna and how your love had taken the form of pure bhakti for that Great Lord.

Well deserved. We are so thankful for your participation. All 4 entries had so much emotion and love and the fact that we were able to express ourselves so openly makes our contest a lovely success nonetheless.

Radhe Radhe ❤️

______________________________________________

EhaanLover alias Satyabhama
KrishnaArpan alias Jambavati
DharmaPriyaa alias Devika
sparkle012m alias Suthanu
JishnuPranaa alias Chitrangada
-siriuslydirectioner alias Rukmani
varsha_k alias Varsha
yadavisubhadra alias Subhadra
Nizanga_Niharika alias Draupadi
-KrishnaXManmohanaa alias Krishna
Tri_938 alias Pradyumna
KrishnaManoharaa alias Yami
MishbirDevakshiFan alias Hidimbi
Anindita_writes alias sruthakarma
-Mysteriouslightxx alias Arjun
Dharmaatmika alias Yudhisthir
@-Krishna_Premika alias Kalindi
ruhaani_writes alias Mitravinda
fond_of_descendants alias Nagnajiti