3 ~ ᴾᵃʳᵗⁱᶜⁱᵖᵃⁿᵗ

She was a devotee of Sri Krishna. No, she wasn't a great devotee, but she was a devotee who always tried to serve her lord Krishna.

She was a girl, who was extremely simple and normal. And also she was very shy and was never ever that good in anything. She loved songs, and loved to sing them. She had a wish that she will become a singer, but used think negatively. She knew she had a good voice but she used to think that it was nothing if compared to others. She had no speciality in her, unlike her siblings and friends who had many talents in them. For this she sometimes felt really low.

Sometimes she felt like giving up but she didn't because she thought that her lord can be sad if she do that as he never wants his devotees to get defeated. So her lord became the only hope and motivation for her. And so, she could think of nothing, but "Oh Krishna! my lord Krishna!"

And one day, she saw her wish had come true. And when she saw that her dream have come true, there was a big smile in her mouth and water in her eyes. She uttered, "Oh Krishna! My lord Krishna!"

There was a ocean of love and gratitude in her eyes for her lord. Because it was he, who helped her all her life. He was the reason why she could see her dream that have come true! Thus, she thanked him and continued to serve him and sing his glories all her life with joy and love.