4 ~ ᴾᵃʳᵗⁱᶜⁱᵖᵃⁿᵗ

"Dear Krishna,

"Dear Krishna,

My every breath belongs to you...my heart , my soul and my mind all dream of one thing only...to be able to serve you forever. I know I don't and will never deserve your love but you are the soul owner of my love. In my life I have never found anyone standing beside me the way you have. To every tear you were my smile and to every illusion you were my reality. Words won't be enough to tell you what you mean to me. I only wish for one thing...no matter what happens in my life let me always belong to you...and let my heart feel that happiness that comes on listening to your name...for you are and always will be my all...

With love
yours4ever

-------------------------------------------------

I was playing a game and this was the dare I was given in the game , since here I can rant without mentioning my self I feel comfortable enough to share the answer of that question, the 10 qualities that made me mad for him:-

1.He is proper combination of mischief and childishness.

2.His smile lights up my whole world.

3.He understands me better than I can understand myself.

4.He makes me feel confident

5.He always accepts me no matter which mood I am in.

6.I like when he cuddles with me.

7.He makes me feel beautiful although I am not

8.He always listens to my rants and helps me out without making me feel dependent on him though I am actually very dependent on him.

9.He is most selfless person whose kindness is unmatched.

10.The way he handles relationships in his life.