Chapter 2: Part 1 - Mysteries of this World

Cupa's POV:

Cupa: Time to go exploring again.

*I walked far away from home. On the way, i found a weird rock on the ground. It says "The Chosen One" on it*

Cupa: Huh... What a weird rock...

Cupa: Uhm.. I guess i'll take it with me...

*Picking the rock up i continued walking and spotted something in the distance*

Cupa: Hmm? Oh! A village!

Cupa: I shouldn't come near the village though... The villagers will be scared of me...

*Ignoring the village, i continued walking and eventually i decided to stop at a Cave*

Cupa: Woah! This cave is huge! I should go and get some materials in this one.

*I started walking around in the Cave and swinged my pickaxe side to side.*
(Viet2581: Sorry for the reference if it ruins the book lol)

Cupa: Theres... A lot of Coal and Iron in this cave...!

*I went deeper into the cave hoping to find more and i came across a Lava Pool. I looked down into it*

Cupa: This is a lava pool... I shouldn't fall into it... I will build across it then!

*Building across i noticed something shining...*

Cupa: W-Wait... T-This is Diamond! I found my very first bits of Diamonds!!

A few hours passed by

Cupa: Wheww.... That was tiring...

(Cupa: I found a lot of Iron, Gold, and a few Diamonds.)

*Tired from mining i wanted to go home*

Cupa: Hm?

*I turned my head around. And it was Nighttime outside and it's currently raining...*

Cupa: It's raining... I should hurry and get home-

*Thunder strikes down*

Cupa: AHHHHHH! T-Thunder... I-I...

Cupa: I should stay here...

Cupa: I hope Rick's okay...

————END OF CH.2 - PART 1————

(Viet2581: Hey guys, it's me the creator of this book here. Sorry if this chapter was short. It's short because i wanted to split the chapter into 2 Parts, which is why the title says "Part 1". I just wanted to give Cupa her own chapter.
Anyways, Part 2 is coming soon. So stick around!