Chapter 6: Town of Lacota

Narrator's POV:

After going to the library our friends went out decided to stay in a hotel in town.

Cupa said: Hey guys! I found a very weird book about someone called "The Chosen One".

Rick & Andr: Hm?

Cupa: I dont know what it is but it really ring a bell in my head...

Rick said: The Chosen One? Sounds like a a "Legendary Myth" kind of thing.

Cupa: Cause it is one...

Cupa: It talks about a Hero who defeated and sealed a Dragon...

Andr: D-Dragon?

Cuoa: What's the matter, Andr?

Andr: O-Oh... Nothing...

Rick thought: (A Dragon? Is she talking about the Ender Dragon? But wait... A Hero? Sealed? This doesn't really seem like Normal Minecraft... I mean it's already abnormal when i got sucked in here and now all the mobs are female... Best not think about it...)

Rick: Im sure the book is nothing too serious Cupa.

Cupa: O-Oh. Uh Y-Yea...

Cupa: So uh... Enough about the story book...!

Cupa: All of you tell me what did you find?

Andr: O-Oh. I found out that there was a person in this village that also has the same thing happened to him just like Rick.

Cupa: Oh! We could go ask him (/her) about Rick!

Cupa: Alright. Now Rick, what did you find?

Rick: I found out that there are many lost people appearing out of nowhere like me during the year. And its mostly in places where theres almost nobody.

Cupa: Hmm... I guess that can be good information?

Cupa: Well then... We're done for the day! Lets get some rest everyone! We will talk to the person Andr was talking about tomorrow.

The next morning...

Cupa: *yawn* Good morning everyone...

Rick & Andr: Good morning, Cupa.

Cupa: Hmm..? W-What? You two are already awake?!

Cupa: Man... I thought i woke up early...

Cupa: ... Alright! Let's go find that person!

Rick: Dont forget the robes you two.

Cupa & Andr: Ok!

Our friends got ready and head out to sam the people for information about the person they're looking for.

Cupa: Hey. Is there anyone in this vallage that is.........

People: Oh! Someone "Lost" that lives in this town? You must be talking about the Owner of this Village!

People: He (Viet2581: or She since we dont know.) lives in that big house over there near the market.

Cupa: Oh. Thanks for showing us the way!

Cupa: Alright guys. Lets head out!

Our friends went to the Owner's house hoping to talk with him(/her) about Rick.

None POV:

*knock* *knock* *knock*
Cupa: Hello? Is anyone home?

???: Who's there?