Chapter 3: A New Friend.

Andr's POV 1:

(Andr: I started warping around trying to find Cupa, and trying to avoid the rain at the same time.)

(Andr: Eventually, after about 10 minutes of searching i found Cupa's trace. And it lead to a big looking Cave.)

Andr: Cupa! Cupa! Are you here?

Andr: Huh? This is...

*I looked down on the floor and noticed a pickaxe laying on the ground*

Andr: This must be Cupa's Pickaxe...

Andr: So she is here...

Andr: This cave is so big though...

Andr: I should start finding her then...

Cupa's POV (Before Andr arrived at the cave):

(Cupa: I've been sitting here for 15 minutes... The rain hasn't stopped...)

Cupa: Rick... I hope you're ok...

*Footsteps Noises*

Cupa: H-Huh? Who's there?!

*I turned around but nobody was there.*

Cupa: M-Maybe it was just the rain...

Cupa: When's the rain gonna en-

*I felt something covering my mouth from behind*

Cupa: Mmmmm..! Hnghhh!

???: Calm down...

*It let go of my mouth*

(Cupa: I turned around and saw a girl? Wearing a ripped hoodie, she's technically wearing a hoodie just like me)

Cupa: U-Uhh.....

???: Sorry for gripping your mouth... Just a habit of mine (Viet2581: Dont mind this "habit" line, its just some filler. "???" does not kidnap children or anything lmao)

Yaebi: My name is Yaebi. What's yours?

Cupa: I-Im Cupa...

Yaebi: Oh. Cupa. You must be confused.

Yaebi: From what im seeing. I can tell you are waiting for the rain to end then go somewhere. And i guess you can walk under the rain for some specific reasons?

Cupa: Yes..?

(Cupa: How does she know all of this...?)

Yaebi: Dont't worry. Me, myself cant go outside either.

Yaebi: I can show you another way out. That doesn't have rain hitting your head. Follow me.

*I then followed Yaebi. But what does she mean by she cant go outside?*

During the walk:

Cupa: How do you know so much about everything here?

Yaebi: Technically this is my "home". I live here.

Cupa: O-Oh... I see...

Yaebi: *growl*

Cuoa: W-What was that?

Yaebi: Sorry. I just do that for no reason sometimes.

*Yaebi's growling... And she cant walk outside... Could she be a Zombie?*

After 2 minutes walking and chatting.

Yaebi: Ah. We're here.

Yaebi: You can at least go through this big hole/cave in this mountain to avoid a little bit of rain.