Circles

Australia
Carmen visits a local coffee shop.

   "Am I almost there player?" Carmen asked as she looked around the streets. "Yep, should be... your left." Player answered.

Carmen turned and saw a red coffee shop with small chairs outside."Just my color." She walked up to the door and heard a familar voice."Carmen..?" A guy with an Australian  accent called out. "G-Gray?" Her eyeswidened and sent a chill up her spine.  'After what happened last time, who know's what he's feeling!'

   "Is that really you?" Gray walked over, looked at her red fedora and smiled. "Gray!" Carmen ran over to him and jumped into his arms. "I'm so sorry... Gray- Graham." Carmen hugged him tighter as a small tear came out of his eye. "Carmen, It's not your fault. I'm glad your safe." He wrapped his arms around her waist as he buried his face into her shoulder.

  "We have so much to catch up on.. I missed your sly looks Gray. Or should I say Graham?" Carmen finally let go of him and gave a bit of a smile. "You finally got it right, mate. And we sure do have a lot, hm?" Gray led her to the table he was sitting at and sat down.

     "How's life? Well all things considered." Carmen asked as she took a sip of his coffee. "It's good, headaches here and then but... hey, is that my coffee?" Gray grabbed his cup out of her hand and looked at the rim. "Lipstick stains..." Carmen laughed and stood up. "Well Gray, it was nice to see you. Unfortunately I have plans."

       The electrician and Lady in red,
   stared at eachother and smiled.

"Maybe sometime soon we can have another cuppa?" Gray walked up to Carmen and hugged her. "I suppose. Yes, yes we can." Quickly, she slipped a note in his pocket and hugged him back. 

      "Goodbye Gray."
      "Goodbye, mate."

10 mins after Carmen left...

Gray's POV:

Wish it lasted longer. Whatever Graham. Don't you have work to do? Sigh. I put my wallet in my pocket and felt something else. A piece of paper?
I took it out and read it, saying:

"Dear Gray,
Meet me back here at 10am tomorrow.

  -Black sheep