Happily Ever Australian

New font since its April I guess

After twerking and throwing money, the group left the karaoke and acted like nothing happened.

Yes Zack indeed had more than 29 photos of Gray twerking and doing questionable things- but WHO CARES?

"Alright, bye guys!!"  Ivy said getting into the car with Zack.

"Yea bye." Zack said making faces at Gray.  And with that they pulled off leaving Gray and Carmen on the sidewalk with pretty lights.

"So... uhm-" Gray awkwardly said  looking at Carmen.

"Hah- uhm... you are a pretty good dancer.. uhm not that I was staring too hard or anything." Carmen said giving an awkward laugh.

A long silence came by.

"So.. Uhm Carmen." Gray turned over facing directly to Carmen.

"What's up?"

"I uhm... really like you." Gray said fiddling with his hair.

"Really?" Carmen laughed. "You were so obvious the past few days. I honestly thought it was a joke!"

"Oh uh.. Yeah- I wasn't joking mate." Gray said looking over.

"Y'know I like you too. Your a really sweet genuine, nice guy. You like getting coffee, dancing like you have bills to pay, and take 30 mins to do your hair everyday. Your cute accent and pretty eyes."

Carmen smiled and her face was red as a tomato.!!

"Really?! I thought you didn't like me- I never heard anything so nice- I can't even-"

And with those few words,

they kissed.

Finally. They both finally knew how they felt for eachother and everything was figured out.

Carmen was happy, Gray was happy, and nothing that VILE or anyone could do would break them apart.

They both lived Happily Ever Australian

Jk jk.. Happily Ever After.

[:) stay tuned for more]Love you all and thank you a ton

Love you all and thank you a ton