Money maker

They finally finished eating icecream and left the building.

"Ooh ohh!! What about Karaoke!?" Zack said pulling on Carmen's arm.
"Like- now?" Carmen said looking at Ivy.

"Duh! It'll be fun! We can hear Gray sing and Ivy crack her hip!"

"Hmm." Carmen looked over to Gray and shrugged.  "Sure, why not mates?"

*Timeskip to the Karaoke place*

"Oooh I'm so excited!!!" Ivy said walking into the room.

"Which song first..." Carmen and Ivy searched through the songs on the TV and finally decided on 'Miroh by Stray Kids'

"LETS START!! 1 2 3!" The TV said.

"STRAY KIDS WOOO!" Carmen and Ivy started yelling.

Zack and Gray sat on the couch next to them and watched in amazement as the two let out all their energy.

"WOAHHH WOAHH WOAHH HIGHER JEO WIREO GALLAE!"
Carmen and Ivy danced their hearts out and Carmen went onto the table.

"SHAKE THAT MONEY MAKER CARMEN!" Ivy screamed as Carmen began to drop it low. Literally... sis was on the floor.

Gray's eyebrows went up in shock at what was happening.

"WOAHHH WOAHHH HIGHER!" Zack Ivy and Carmen started singing and dancing.

Out of nowhere, Gray stood up and starting dancing like he was divorced with rent due in 1 hour.

"Well someone's a show off." Zack whispered.

"Ohh pshhhh- Zack you couldn't win against me if you tried." Gray flicked his hair and winked.

"OH I CAN DROP IT DOWN LOW!" Zack said flipping his non existing hair.

"OK OK LETS DO A CHALLENGE. CARMEN AND IVY WILL VOTE ON WHO CAN DROP IT DOWN BETTER!"

Carmen and Ivy sat down and grabbed paper and a pen.

"Zack first." Carmen said starting the music.

'Timber by Pitbull ft. Ke$ha'

Zack started spinning around and around occasionally throwing in a twerk.

"WOOO!!" Ivy yelled clapping her hands. "Go Zack go!"

They both started yelling as Gray stared in disbelief that they were cheering for a wet noodle spinning around.

'Ima show them how I pay rent.'

333 words ( i'm sorry if theres ads lol)