Trailer

The Russian President can be seen in a NATO Conference shaking the hand of the US President and other Presidents as World Peace was finally Achieved.

"This just in, A beautiful Moment as NATO Now makes peace with Russia and China."

A Nuclear Reactor in Russia Explodes while a Military Convoy Carrying Ancient Crystals Get Engulfed by the explosion, sending a huge purple shockwave worldwide.

"We have Unknown Energy Pulses at Russia."

US Troops Stand In Shock at the Middle of the Ruins of Washington D.C. With a Giant Purple Portal behind them, the Soviet Flag Flying on top of the Destroyed Capitol Building.

"Jesus..."

A-10s can be seen Strafing the City Of London with Soviet Flags Everywhere.

"This Soviet Union...It's worse than ours...Worse than Stalin or Hitler...It's horrible..."

A School filled with Preschoolers can be seen being Set Ablaze by Soviet Troops.

"Rest Assured, the United States of America and its Allies. Will not let these crimes go Unanswered. So President Karvachov and the United Soviet Union Empire, Here this..."

Hundreds of M1A3 Abrams Can be seen Driving Towards Soviet Lines with Apaches and A-10s Overhead.

"Lay down your arms...Or Help me, god."

Russian Troops can be seen beating the hell out of Soviet Soldiers with their bare fists while the battle around them continues.

"Someone Else will Raise your Children."

(Prologue out next week)