Prologue

A Russian Convoy can be seen in a snowy don't road carrying Russian troops and a Crystal found in the mountains of Siberia.

The driver in the lead Vehicle turns On the radio as he listens to it.

"(In Russian) Today, the Peace Agreement has been signed with NATO And BRICS with Russian President Nikolai Borchev and the US President Jacob Miller in Moscow with other NATO And BRICS Representatives Signing the Peace Pact. Meanwhile in Beijing, The CCP Has warned Russia if they fully accept the Pact that they will raise tensions as UN Troops arrive in Taiwan in response to Chinese Aggression-"

"(In Russian) Ivan, shut it off, I'm trying to sleep."

The Man beside the driver says as the Driver turns it off while turning to the man.

"(In Russian) You dog, why didn't you sleep instead of Jacking off to The Captain's wife Picture."

The Driver says as the Man just chuckles.

"(In Russian) What? It's been too long! Don't worry, I'll return it to him and pretend he just lost it-"

The man Was cut off as a large Bang was heard.

"(In Russian) What was that?"

The driver says as they turn to a Nuclear Plant beside the Convoy a few kilometers away as they noticed Dark smoke rising from the Plant. All of the sudden, a Nuclear explosion erupts, sending the Convoy to its side as the large giant explosion erupts.

The Driver can be seen waking up weakly and Breathing Heavily. He turns to the man beside him to see his Head was Impaled by a tree branch that they crashed into as the Driver Weakly exits the Truck. The Driver crawls to one of the trucks as he noticed the Crystals they were carrying starting to glow as the Radiation wave comes in.

"(In Russian) H-Help..."

The driver weakly says as he reaches to the Crystals then falls dead. The Crystals started to glow more and more as it sends a purple shockwave across the land...

Location: New York, United States Of America

A man can be seen entering a Cafe, wearing a Cap with the USMC Flag on it, wearing a black T-shirt, Cargo pants, and Boots. The man, Captain Brian Nicholas can be seen approaching the Barista.

 The man, Captain Brian Nicholas can be seen approaching the Barista

"Hello Sir, what would you like?"

The barista asks as Brian looks up at the Menu.

"I'll take a Black Coffee and a Turkey sandwich, both Medium please."

He says as the Barista types it in the cash register.

"Do you have a Veteran's discount sir?"

The Barista says, spotting his hat as Brian looks up from his wallet.

"Oh, no ma'am, I'm on leave."

Brian told her as the Barista smiled.

"Thank you for your Service sir, your total is 2.99."

The Barista Says that Brian gives her the 2.99 while giving her ten dollars while smiling at her.

"Here's a tip, Thank you, Ma'am."

The Barista takes it while smiling happily.

"Thank you so much, sir, please wait at the table, your order will be ready in five minutes."

Brian nods, walks away from the counter, and sits down on a table while looking at his phone as a  woman approaches him.

"You served?"

Brian looks up from his phone to see a Woman wearing a Cap with the American flag on it, White T-Shirt, Jeans, and Sneakers.

"Yes, Ma'am, Four years in the Corps. You?"

He asks the girl as she smirks.

"Delta."

Brian nearly choked on his spit when he heard what she said.

"Delta? Well shit, welcome ma'am."

He says as she chuckles.

"Mind if I sit?"

She asks as Brian motions him to sit. The girl sits across him, stretching her arms.

"It's been a long day, Major Jessie Miller. Army-Delta Force"

 Army-Delta Force"

(Right one)

She says, reaching out her hand to Brian as Brian Shakes it.

"Captain Brian Nicholas, USMC Force Recon."

Brian says as they let go.

"So, what's a Delta Operator doing in the middle of New York?"

Brian asks Jessie as she just chuckled a bit.

"On leave, I overheard when you ordered. So I decided to talk to fellow armed forces, Member-"

Jessie was cut off as a giant Purple shockwave hits New York, Immediately shutting off power then turning it back on.

"What the fuck was that!"