Chapter 1: The Anomaly pt.1

A few Weeks Later

In the snowy ruins of a road, a team of Russian Soldiers wearing Hazmat suits can be seen walking down the dangerous ruins. The Nuclear Plant Exploded but Luckily it was far away from Any City but small towns were affected. A UN Task Force Was formed, Mainly Russia, China, France, the UK, And the United States. Despite the obvious hatred towards one another, this explosion was dangerous.

The Russian Soldiers all of a sudden stop as they notice a distant light but they couldn't make it out because of the storm.

The soldiers kept walking forward until they see destroyed Russian Military trucks with dead Soldiers everywhere.

"(Fuck...Tell Command we found the Convoy...What we're they even carrying...)."

One of the Soldiers says as they kept walking forward.

"(Sergey, you know we can't question command-...)"

The Russian Team stops in their tracks as they see the source of the light.

A giant Blue and Purple Portal can be seen, large enough to fit a Destroyer.

They couldn't see what was in the end but they start to see figures coming out of the portal.

"(What is that...)"

One of the Russian Soldiers says, one of them walking forward to the Light.

The soldier stops as Twenty Figures exit the light.

"(...What the...)"

These

These...Men stared down at the Six-man team of Russian Soldiers with Weapons in their arms.

"(...Hello?)"

The Russian Soldier asks them. They Instantly lifted their weapons and Fired on the team.

"(TAKE COVER!)"

Two of the Soldiers manage to take cover behind the destroyed truck as the others we're quickly gunned down.

"(FUCK! COMMAND! WE'RE TAKING FIRE FROM HOSTILES!)"

One of the Soldiers yells to their radio as the other one Fires at the Twenty men who also took cover behind the trucks.

"(Fuck...Standby, there is a small UN Relief Force with American Soldiers Escorting them. I'll try to Divert the Soldiers two you but for now, you're on your own...I'm sorry.)"

"CYKA!"

The Russian Soldier puts away his radio, quickly Joining his Comrade. They quickly fired again but took cover as An LMG Fires off towards the truck, nearly hitting the two Soldiers.

"(These Yankees Better Be here soon...)"

Meanwhile, a convoy of Red Cross Trucks can be seen driving down the road. With Four American Humvees Escorting them, the trucks we're carrying villagers who were affected by the fallout, Hundreds of Thousands fled towards Russia To Assist as The Russian President Requested it. The Nuclear explosion was unknown but most Agencies believe it to be a Terrorist Attack.

"Hey..."

One of the soldiers calls out to the driver as the driver looks up to the Gunner.

"...Is that Gunfire?"

A Stray Round hits the Ground near the Convoy as the Convoy comes to a Halt.

"Fuck...All Victors, Scatter from the Convoy and Head North East. We got Russian Soldiers Under Attacked by Unknown Hostiles."

Their radio says as the Soldier Nods. The Three Humvees quickly Exit the Formation while one remains to provide security.

The Two Russian Soldiers Quickly took cover after killing three of them as ten more figures exited the portal and fired on the Soldiers.

"(This is it...Wish I took a swig of Vodka before my death...)"

The Russian Soldier says, throwing his Empty Rifle on the ground and pulling out his sidearm.

All of the Sudden, the Unknown Hostiles we're gunned down as the Two Russian Soldiers look Behind them to see Three Humvees Arriving.

"ENGAGE!"

The American soldiers quickly disembark and joined the Russians as the .50 Cal on the Humvees lays waste to the hostile.

Three Americans quickly took cover behind the truck where the Russians were also as both sides look at each other, the adversaries, the mortal enemies, their competition...

"Are you alright?"

One of the Americans asks as the Russians nod.

"Okay...Get back to the Humvees, A Russian Convoy is on their way, ETA Is Ten Mikes."

One of the soldiers says as one of the Russians who understood English nods.

"Okay...COVERING FIRE!"

The Three Americans quickly stood up and fired towards the pinned-down Hostiles as the two Russians rush to the American Humvees.

"This is Smoker Five Actual, need a Hand?"

Sounds of gambling guns fire as the Pinned down Hostiles we're shredded into pieces as everyone looks up to see an American Venom arriving with the side gunners laying waste.

"(...I thought having those Yankees bring guns was a bad idea...Maybe Not.)"