The bunny #2

shadows pov

I rolled my eyes and listened to tails speech I can't believe I'm doing this!Soon tails and knuckles gathered all the people up.And it began,I skated off and saw a sonic in a bunny suit asleep in a tree.I smirked and climbed up to the branch he was on and licked his head making him wake up quickly.

shadow: Hey little bunny😏

sonic. sh**

sonic tried to run off though I tackled him quickly.

shadow: now your gonna be a good little bunny and come with me

sonic:NO!!

shadow:fine

I picked him up and slung him over my shoulder and walked to my house.Sonic punches me in the back of my head making me drop him.

sonics pov

I punched shadow in the back of the head and he dropped me.This is my only chance to run I thought and ran off quickly.I heard shadow growl loudly but I kept on running.

tails pov

I heard sonic scream and then a blue/black blur ran by my side.I looked at the thing to see it was sonic he looked terrified.I tilred my head and looked at him.

tails:whats wrong

sonic:s-shadow t-tried to s-steal me...

I rolled my eyes.

tails:so your scared of him?Go do your job and be a bunny ok he won't do anything to you again I promise.

sonic:promise?

i nodded and we shook on it and after that sonic took off.

shadows pov

I watched sonic and tails talk.Im not a stalker I just wanted sonic.Why?He looked so sexy in that suit.I need him!I loved him for years and I guess he doesn't love me back :(.

~~~~~~~end of part 2!~~~~~~