Where am I #8

Sonics pov

I yawned as I suddenly woke up from my dream. I looked around the room and my blue ears went up in alarm...THIS WASNT MY ROOM OR THE PARK!  'Oh my god, oh my god,oh my god' I thought as my eyes darted from each corner of the room.Soon my eyes landed on a figure beside me."Who in damn is that?!?!" I blurted out loudly.The figure soon turned, only to my perspective to realize,it was my ebony rival.. 'Should I kick him?!' I thought as I stared at my sleeping rival. He suddenly jerked up which to my deafness, I quickly kicked him in the forehead. "Ow! Wtf?!?!" he hissed and covered up where I kicked him with his hands.I quickly leaped out of the bed (gracefully) and (elegantly) ran down the stairs (beautifully) running to the door. Then....I was falling....

Normal pov

It soon took Sonic 2 minutes (actually 8 hours) to figure out that Shadow tackled him.Shadow suddenly slung Sonic over his shoulder and jogged up the stairs.He soon dropped the blue bunny onto the bed and pinned him down.

¡!YAOI ALERT YAOI ALERT YAOI ALERT YAOI ALERT YAOI ALERT!¡

Still Normal pov

Sonics eyes shrank in fear and Shadow elegantly (finally he does something amazing) kisses the blue one.He licked Sonics lips hoping for a entrance though no response from his blue rival. Suddenly Shadow grabbed his arms with his gloved hands and put Sonics legs down by his own knees. He kissed Sonics neck, which sent shivers down his back. He kept kissing him until he reached his belly button.He slowly moved his hands away from his arms and rubbed Sonics hips.He suddenly moved his hands to the middle of sonics legs. Sonics lustful moans echoed the room as Shadow rubbed Sonics peach member. He soon spread Sonics legs and fixed his position. He soon put his member into Sonics tail hole.Sonics screams of pain and pleasure and Shadows moans of pleasure echoed his room. Shadow soon moved up his pace and suddenly white liquid went down from Sonics tail. The two of them fell down onto the bed. " I'm going to kill you for that...." Sonic growled under his breath quietly.

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

END OF WHATEVER CHAPPIE!!! Well it's 4:19 AM so if it sucks I'm sorry. And thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR MORE THEN 1.K Views!!!You guys have been so supportive thank you! And I sorry I haven't made many books. I have been busy! So sorry