Yaoi? Or was I saved by a dream? #7

Normal pov

Shadow did his evil smirk as he carried sonic slung onto his shoulder.Why was shadow smirking? Well he was thinking of all the stuff he could do to his little bunny. Shadow kept on walking until he reached his house.It was a black house with a red roof.He smirked as he looked at his bunny and frowned softly.Sonic fell asleep on his arm! So he couldn't do anything.. Today.. He grabbed the key to his house and opened the door.It had dark wood floors,a red wall,a good sized table,a fireplace,couch,and a tv of course.He smiled and walked to the room with sonic still fast asleep.Shadow set sonic down on the bed and covers him with his covers.Shadow walks out of the room thouthe stopped walking when he heard sonic say " I'm a pink pretty princess". Shadow chuckled and he thought " Does sonic talk in his sleep?!?!" Shadow looked over at sonic and walked out of the room smiling.

Sonics dream

I was riding on a pink pony threw chilly dog world. I could eat chilly dogs all the time there. IT WAS MY AMAZING LAND!!!

Shadows dream

I was standing in a church waiting for my bride to walk down the isle.And when he did everyone smiled.He was beautiful.The man said " you may now kiss...the uh groom" after that me and sonic kissed.After the wedding I picked him up bridal style and walked to my car with him in my arms.Once we would get home we will of course have a honey moon. I smirked as I looked at my newly weeded husband.Once we got home I picked him up and ran to my room.I quickly put him down on the bed and smirked.He looked at me with his lovely emerald eyes..I kissed him and started rubbing his member.After he let his juices out I lifted his white dress up (yes he wore a dress to the wedding don't judge meh) and took my pants off. I slowly put my member into his area and started to thrust.I soon let my juices out into his area and I collapsed in the bed near him.