Caught helping out #5

Shadows pov

I skated after sonic and tried to tackle him again though he dodged it quickly.Da*n it he keeps dodging :| Hmm...I walked off to think of a plan.I smirked and shape shifted to a small child.I looked around and skated to a tree.I had the perfect plan I thought.I climbed to the top of the tree and changed my voice to a little girls which is what I was right now.I thought of Mira and how we were friends making me cry.This is going good so far I thought to myself.I then saw sonic walking to the tree I was in.

Sonic:What's wrong?

I sniffleld softly:I'm stuck mr.bunny

Sonic just smiled amd climbed up to the branch I was on.Once he reached me he picked me up,and slowly climbed down with me on his back.(like a piggy back ride)Once he reached the ground he put me down smiling.Da*n he would be a good mom I thought.I looked at his smiled and for the first time in years I smiled back.

shadow:thanks mr.bunny

sonic:np and be careful next time you climb up trees

Before he walked away I grabbed him in my arms and changed back to normal.

shadow:oh I will mr.bunny😏

sonic gasped and punched me in the face though i blocked quickly.I hit his leg with a chaso spear making him fall.

Sonic whimpers:s-shadow

I smirked and picked him up walking home.Finally I thought to myself.I sighed softly and kept walking to my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of chappie 5~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Something u need to know about next chappie!!!Yaoi alert for next on ;)And maybe just maybe I may add mpreg idk tell me in the comments what you want me to doo XD doo get it?no ok DX well other then that plz comment,vote and follow!Bye and stay awesome ppl!!

yay free space :D