5

I may have tripped a couple of times while I was on my way to the campfire, but Kian's not stopping me from going there. I've been staying there for the past nights and nothing has happened to me, why can't that loser get that I'm completely safe as long as I'm in the beach?

The campfire looked wrong. It looked... empty. There were only a couple of people sitting and talking. Maybe everyone's dancing at the club just beside the campfire. I'd get inside but with this mood, I just can't.

"Hey Violet!" Amy shouted as I sat on a log. "What's with the face, boo-boo?" She asked. Sighing, I explained. "Kian's a huge jerk." With my words, Amy's face lit up. It was like she was up to something. "Come on baby girl, let's dance off your problem." She grabbed my hand and was about to stand up when I protested. "No, I'm not really into leaving my mood."

"Take this then." She said as she gave me her bottle of beer. What's she thinking? Is she insane?

I was about to say something when she cut me off. "You can't leave your problems forever, but you can.. for a night."

"Amy.. I don't drink, and I never have."

"It's all for your problems, Violet. Drink it all up."

Her words did motivate me and might I say, maybe it's not bad to escape your problems. For a night.

I took the bottle of beer and took a huge sip with Amy being amused. Hell, this tastes like shit.

Oh no.

It's like there are explosions in my brain. It hurts but another sip of beer never hurt nobody. Aah, there it goes again. That bitter taste with the matching explosion in my head. This is perfect.

"Come on, let's get you some more." Amy grabbed my hand and led me into the club. We passed a lot of dancing people that are, dear, very, very sweaty and drank bottles after passing the maze. Wow, drinking is fun.

Is it just me, or is everybody's hair rainbow-colored?

Oh my god, unicorns. They're unicorns in disguise! This is amazing!

"Unicorn world, here I come!" I said as I stood up from the bar and proceeded to dance with the club. The beat went on and on and everything was perfectly perfect- even if everyone's sweaty- this is a beautiful planet and I never want to leave the human-disguised unicorns that are probably aliens because they all look like stars and moons and planets and satellites and horses and food and--

"Woah, is Violet drunk?" Tom asked while Amy and I were dancing. "Yes, I am drunk, you sexy alien!" I shouted right before I laughed. Tom? Sexy alien? Did I just say that? Hell yes!

And I am the queen of sexy aliens. Whoever hinders me will be turned into a beast! Which is probably not a good idea because they might eat me, but whatever!

***

"HEEEEEEEEY!" My fellow aliens and unicorns shouted as we danced to the beautifully made alien music that's blasting in my plastic ears because you know, I'm Barbie.

Amy and her friends chuckled as I danced on Tom, acting like a whore and shit. I turned around and placed my arms around his neck and danced with him as I looked into his beautiful nature-colored eyes. His eyes and hair reminds me of trees because trees are green and brown, which makes me laugh a lot because Tom would make one cute tree.

Then there she was. Trinity.

She was beside the campfire, outside the club. And yes, I can see her because the club is an open space but let me tell you, I have never seen someone so beautifully innocent.