Fred was here :)

Hello humans!!!! I'm Fred the asterisk and I was told by S that there was another dimension ruled by weird creatures called humans and she also told me that you were interested in listening to our (me and my friends) adventures.

But first, a little context about my dimention. I live in a country called Astemericarist and our president is Mr. Donaldast Trumperisk. Nobody likes him but he's our president so we're just waiting until the next election so we can kick him out.

Now, I guess you're wondering how my friends and I meet. Just a quick warning: it's kinda boring. My story is much more interesting but SOMEONE told me I couldn't just tell you my story and had to talk about the others. You poor things. You won't be able to listen about my super interesting life!!!

S: I swear to the gods if you don't start telling the story I'm-

Calm down! No need to do something you'll regret later! (nervous laughter)

S: Your scared aren't you? Interesting....

Whaaaaaat? Of course not! Pffff. Why would I be afraid of you?

S: Because I can end this right here and then no one will know your story.

You wouldn't! You need me! Right?

S: I can just ask someone else to tell the story. Oh I know! I'm going to ask Lola to tell the story!

Don't you dare! Not Lola! Everyone but Lola!!!

S: Now that this issue is solved tell the story or else. 

(Gulp) Ok! Ok! No need to overreact. Don't worry.....

I guess it all started when I went on a field trip to the Hoover Dam. I went with my friends Benjamin, Abigail and Meredith and my sister Olivia who talked to her friends, Lola, Madilyn and Selena, and thought that it would be nice to introduce the two groups.

Spoiler alert: it wasn't nice, in fact, it was caotic!

When we arrived we went to the dam snackbar and-

S: (snickering)

What's so funny about it?

S: (chuckling) Sorry sorry. Please continue... (giggling) I just really want a dam t-shirt (cackling)

(A/N: Sorry I'll stop now.... (if you didn't understant it was a dam pjo joke))

Okaaaayy...... So we went to the snackbar and it was almost empty. Besides my sister's friends that were already waiting for us there were only other two teenagers talking and the staff. 

Long story short, Olivia and Abigail bonded over their love for games and challenges but somehow started a tic-tac-toe war.

Meredith went talk to the other two teenagers to see if they were more interesting than, and I quote, 'The boring mortals and muggles that I talk to everyday' and started to talk to one of the teenagers Taylor. I don't really know what they talked about but a few minutes later they were giggling and saying things like 'I ship it' and 'OTP'. I don't really understand what boats have to do with anything and what the hell is an OTP but at least they seemed to be getting along...?