Important A/N

S: Hello everyone!

*awkward cricket noises*

Fred: Oh... Hello S! Where were you?

S: What happened to this place Fred! What did you do! *looks at the mess around her* What happened?

Fred: We thought you weren't comming back so Madylin started using that corner as an extension of her lab, Selena and Benjamin had a baking contest in the kitchen and a few minutes ago went to the store to buy cleaning stuff because we ran out. A few days ago the explosion incident that Madylin, Olivia and Abigail caused happened. Olivia and Abigail were having a water gun war and managed to make one of Madylin's inventions explode... It wasn't pretty and Madylin was pissed. That corner with books, pillows and blankets was Taylor's and Meredith's idea. Lola and I were watching a series and got into an argument that ended in a pillow war and I was still cleaning that when you arrived. For the last few days Toe and I have been trying to convince the others to clean up their messes....

S: YOU. DID. WHAT!?!? Call the others!

Fred: O-ok!

(After Fred called the others)

S: *really angry* YOU HAVE UNTIL NEXT UPDATE TO CLEAN THIS MESS AND BELIEVE ME, I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE AS LONG AS I DID THIS TIME SO YOU BETTER HURRY UP OR I'LL MAKE SURE YOU WILL REGRET IT!!! UNDERSTOOD?!

Everyone-S: *sweat drops* Y-yes!

S: Good! Taylor and Meredith, please move your reading corner to that room over there! Toe and Fred, thank you for trying to keep this clean! Start by cleaning your messes and then help the others finish cleaning or there will be consequences!  

Everyone: D-don't w-w-worry! We'll be quick! *starts to run to clean everything* *mutters* She can be really scarry... *shudders*

S: Now that that's taken care of it's time to talk about the serious and boring parts of this situation.

I'll try not to include too many details in my explanation:

- stuff happened

- I lost motivation to do anything because of school and only recently managed to get it back even though school ended in the middle of June

- Recently, my parents started having some problems at work and I'm not going into details but all of us are feeling stressed out but since I'm not the one being diretly affected by this I have to be strong for my parents and try to be here for them and help as much as I can

- My mom used to struggle because of mental health issues but she got better and now doesn't have them anymore so me and my dad are trying to help her not get to that point again because of her work (the first time was also because of work)

My biggest problem with writting is that I really like to do it and have the ideas and inspiration to write the chapters but it's hard for me to start.

Once I write the first sentence I can write an entire chapter if I have time but I have a procrastination problem so it's not that simple.

I'm sorry for not updating and I'm going to try and do better in the future.

If I read your stories I'm sorry for not reading them lately. I don't like reading and not commenting in some stories and I didn't have motivation to write anything at all like I said earlier and I'll start reading them again as soon as I can.

I hate being a procrastinator but it gets the best of me sometimes and I'll try to be better.

The video above is my way to apologize. If you never watched The Dragon Prince I recomend it. I really like that show and if you like adventure and fantasy you are going to love it!