How you met Jeff The Killer

This is you. This is Jeff

Your parents were drinking like they have always done for the past few years and lately they weren't getting along well and that led to them verbally and physically fighting and arguing. Whenever you would hear slapping or hitting then you would play your favorite music. This time someone else was going on a killing spree and they heard your parents from inside the house. Jeff then go in through the bathroom window and he heard sobbing sowing from your room. He then quietly opened the door and you didn't hear because of your crying. Jeff then put a knife to your neck and when he saw you crying he stopped and sat on your bed. "Hey whats wrong" Keff said. You replied with "My parents always physically and verbally argue and fight with each other whenever they drink". You started to sob even louder, louder than your parents voices. Jeff then tried to comfort you while rubbing circles on your back to calm you down. Whenever you were falling asleep Jeff layed you down in your bed, covered you up and went back out of the bathroom window. Whenever you woke up the next day you were confused on who tucked you into bed, then you realized that it was a man with a cut smile and a bloody hoodie and you recognized him as Jeff The Killer. You would have thought that he should have killed you but you didn't know that Jeff has grown a liking to you when he stalks you 24/7. To get rid of him in your head you started putting on songs that you could dance to. Little that you knew that Jeff was watching your hips move and your spin and move side to side. He then couldn't take his eyes off of your dancing body. He admired you and he didn't care who knew it.