How you met Ben Drowned

This is you. This is ben.

You wanted to go swimming so you put on your swimsuit and got towels and a floatie. You went to the woods at the small lake that you enjoyed when you were a kid. However you felt as if you were being watched and the presence felt different than when other people looked at you. You looked around to see who was watching but you didn't see anything- just very tall trees and the opening of which you came in. You set your towels down on the ground and went in the water. When you turned around facing your towels you saw a boy that had a green hat on, a green, tunic, and black eyes with a red pupil in the middle. Hey!, what do you think you're doing with my towels mister?!! You said. They boy then replied with Nothing just looking to see who was here so nothing much. By the way the names Ben sweetcheeks. Were you the one that was watching me earlier when I got here? What surprised you morebwas that you said that calm and not in fear. Why do you want to know Princess, was it because you could hear my hotness radiating off of my hot body? NO! It was because I felt someone watching me and I was trying to figure out who it was you little pervert! You then go out of the water and grabbed one of your towels to dry your body and one to dry your hair. You could feel this so called "Ben" person stating at your body so you covered it up with a towel. No need to hide your body from me princess I won't judge, but next time that I see you I want to play video games bye Sweetcheeks see ya later!