How you met Masky

This is you. This is Masky

Since you worked at bakery your customers would mostly buy cheesecake since they thought that it was the best in town. Soon enough everyone in town heard about it and you had most of the towns money from all ofbthe cheesecake that they were buying from you. There was so many customers that there was almost no staff at the bakery. A certain someone noticed you and got interested in you since he was one of the regulars at the bakery. He would only get Regular or Strawberry Cheesecake. Whenever you would get a cheesecake for him, you would feel someone staring at staring at back of your head and you knew it was him. You notices that you've seen his mask somewhere, but you didn't know where. You then recognized him as Masky; one of slendermans proxies. One day when he came to by a cheesecake he gave you a slip of paper and said "Call me, btw my name is Masky. You were surprised because noone has ever given you their number and especially a killer that you knew. You grabbed the slip of paper and said " Alright I'll give you a call whenever I get off of work today". Little did you know when you got off of work Masky was following you you didn't notice until you got in your car and you sat in the driver's seat. You shrugged it off and started driving home. When ever you got there you decided to take a shower and call him. The call went like this "Hello who is this" Hey, I'm y/n the person that you gave the slip of paper to at the bakery in town. Oh yeah, I didn't expect you to call me this early. Oh sorry I just wanted tongobahead and call you because I will forget it easily. But I have to go because I need to get some sleep for work tomorrow, but I'll talk to when I get the chance. Alright then, bye y/n. Bye Masky.