Introductions

I got recruited to work with the Avengers by some guy named Nick Fury. He says that the Avengers could use someone who has a similar skill set to Natasha. Whoever that might be.

I'm currently sat on a couch on the living room being asked about random things. "So what's your name newbie" a man with square glasses and dark hair and dark eyes asks. I look up at him "Y/n Y/l/n" I mumble "Tony Stark. Iron man." He states with pride. I nod another man with dark eyes and dark hair holds his hand out "Bruce Banner, Hulk" he states with a chuckle and I nod, not taking his hand that he awkwardly pulls back when he realizes that I won't be giving him a handshake. A blonde man with blue eyes stands next to me with another guy by his side, longer dark hair, metal arm but also bluish green eyes. "I'm Steve Rogers. That's Bucky Barnes." I scrunch my brows at the man with the metal arm. I recognize him. Natalia used to train with him.

Natalia.

She was my everything. We were in the red room together. Even wrote each other secret love letters, before she escaped that is. She said that she'd come back for me but she never did. I can't blame her of course. The chances of getting caught again are huge so not coming back was probably a good decision.

I get snapped out of my daze when a feminine hand waves in front of my eyes. "Hey, Y/n, are you okay?" She asks and I nod. "I'm Wanda Maximoff and this is Vision" she says with a smile pointing to a red man who seems to be a robot or something, then a man with frosty blonde hair zooms over to us. "Pietro Maximoff, Wanda's twin brother" he says and I nod again. "Natasha is on a solo mission right now, she'll be back tonight though" Wanda explains and I nod once again. A beefy man with shoulder length blonde hair steps closer next dressed in some weird clothes and a cape, along with a similarly dressed man with a similar haircut only slicked back , a bit longer and darker than Bucky's. "God of Thunder. Strongest Avenger if you will, Thor and that's my adopted brother Loki." The blonde introduces "God of Mischief" the man in green adds.

Tony looks at me. "What's with the cover up?" He asks pointing over my outfit, that consists of a turtle neck, leggings, ankle high socks tucked under the leggings and thin but not see through gloves. I don't answer. He still waits for an answer but speaks when he realizes that I won't be answering his question. "We won't find your fingerprints anywhere, huh?" He jokes to which I don't react. "Okay. Maximoff show her to her room." He says a slight scoff under his breath. I choose to ignore his stuck up attitude and get up, ready to get away from the attention.

Wanda takes me up a flight of stairs also showing me that there's an elevator but explains that she likes to take the stairs before showing me the room. "This floor is off limits for the guys. My room is over to the right and Nat's is to your left so if you have any problems or questions feel free to speak to Nat or me, if you need anything." She says and I nod once again and reach for the door knob. I decide to shoot Wanda a small smile before going in.

I unpacked the bags that were already in my room and started reading one of my books. After a while there was a soft knock on my door. "Hm?" I hummed in question and the door opens a little, Wanda's auburn locks peering through. "Hi, just wanted to ask if you wanna join the dinner table or prefer to eat up here today" she explains in a small and gentle voice. I shake my head. She leaves after that but soon returns with two plates handing me one along with a fork and knife. "Thanks." I mumble and she offers a nod. "You mind if I eat with you?" She asks and I shake my head and start to eat.

Once Wanda and I are about halfway through our meals she speaks up. "Sorry if it seems like I'm intruding or something, I just know how it is. When Pietro and I first joined I wasn't comfortable eating with everyone else at first but Nat came to eat in my room with me and kept me company. It was nice and it helped me to get settled into the team. I know it would've sucked if Nat wasn't there." She explains her voice still as soft and gentle as before. We hear a few cheers from downstairs. "Natasha must be back" Wanda says smiling. "Are you done?" She asks nodding to my plate and I nod, being quite full.

She takes both our plates and heads down stairs, closing my door again with red whisps seeing as her hands are full. She's nice. I grab the water bottle from my bedside table and take a sip, cleansing my pallet before picking my book up again and continuing to read. I get pretty tired so I head to my bathroom to brush my teeth and change into more comfortable clothes for bed. Baggy pants with a long sleeved shirt but I make sure to put on something under it that covers my neck too as well as one of my thinnest pairs of gloves and long socks.

I sit onto my bed and turn on the tv to just have something playing in the background as I continue my book.

After a bit of time I hear Wanda talking to someone saying that this is my room before saying goodnight.

As suspected there's a knock on my door, also soft but also slightly different to Wanda's to which I hum in question again. The door opens and I look up from my book.