Don't Leave Again

"What are you doing, зайка (bunny)" Talia asks quietly. "You know what I'm doing, Talia." I whisper, still cupping her cheeks. I turn the chair towards me and sit into her lap. "Y/n" she mumbles. I take a deep breath. "I'm willing to give you a second chance.. Just, please. Please, don't leave again." I whisper, my forehead against hers.

She looks into my eyes and smiles. "I promise, I won't." She says lifting her pinky. I let out a light sob-like chuckle as I interlock my pinky with hers, confirming her promise. She sets her hands onto my cheeks. "Можно я поцелую тебя, зайка? (Can I kiss you, bunny?)" She whispers already merely inches from my lips. I nod leaning closer.

Her right hand stays on my left cheek while her right hand slides down to lightly grip my side.

Her half open eyes connect with mine before closing while I close mine too. I feel her soft, plump lips push and mold into mine. Connecting our lips in a slow and emotional kiss. My hands trail up her neck and work into her hair while her right hand, that was set on my side slowly moves behind me, pushing at my back, pulling me closer to Natalia.

I feel Talia's tongue swipe at my lips asking for permission. I slightly part my lips and feel the slick muscle dip into my mouth. As her tongue dances with mine trailing off from time to time to explore my mouth.

I grip her hair a little tighter, slightly pulling. We pull apart for a moment to catch our breaths. Talia's hot and heavy breaths against my lips. After a short while I turn my head and mold our lips back together in a deeper kiss. I feel Natalia smile against my lips, causing me to smile too. I pull back and rub my lips together for a brief second before wetting them with my tongue, taking in the taste of Talia again after all these years.

She does the same before smiling at me and giving me a few more pecks causing me to chuckle between the kisses. "Are you going to stop being jealous of Wanda now?" I ask and she smirks. "Never." She husks against my lips before giving them a last kiss.

I hear someone knock at my door and scramble out of Talia's lap. "Y-yeah?!" I ask and Natalia grind at my flushed and panicked state. "Can I come in?" I hear Wanda laugh. I sigh "Yeah" I mumble and Talia pulls me into her lap as Wanda walks in, she snakes her arms around my waist, restricting me from moving out of her lap.

Wanda steps into the room and closes the door behind her. She smirks seeing where I'm sat. I feel my face flush and start to squirm in Natalia's lap trying to turn around.

She sighs and loosens her grip so I can turn around. I turn and quickly tuck my flushed face into her neck.

Wanda chuckles at my actions. I huff, only digging my face deeper into Nat's neck. I feel her hand run up and down my back a few times.

I hear Wanda chuckle a little more and feel Talia's hand move, probably waving seeing as Wanda's presence seems to leave the room with a click of the door. "She's gone" She laughs and I roll my eyes, getting out of her lap.

Natalia proceeds to pout at me and I huff sitting down in bed. I pat the spot near me and she smiles scurrying into my lap instead of the space I was patting at, making me chuckle. She leans down leaving innocent kisses on my neck while I turn on the TV.

I pick one of my favorite movies and snatch the throw blanket from the corner of my bed, tossing it over our tangled bodies. Nat turns and shimmied herself between my legs, taking my hand in hers. She kisses the back of my hand a few times before running her thumb over my knuckles continuously in one smooth motion, tracing a sideways eight on my knuckles slowly as the movie beginns.

Towards the end of the movie I don't feel her move as much anymore and notice the change in her breathing.

I peer down and find the redhead passed out in my lap, snug between my legs, both her hands around one of mine, cuddling up to it.

I chuckle and lightly nudge her shoulder. "Talia. Can you get into my lap so I can pick you up?" I ask and she grumbles, obeying my request by crawling into my lap, her legs at either side of mine while her arms snake around my neck.

I slowly lift the blanket and stand up with Talia wrapped around me. I toss the throw blanket onto my chair and lift the actual blanket and get into bed, dragging the blanket over Natalia's shoulders. I kiss her forehead and let her settle back into her earlier position. Her legs straddling me and her hands slide down, lacing around my waist while her head lays into the crook of my neck.

I take the remote and put on another movie on and turn the volume down, not wanting to disturb the sleeping woman in my arms. I set the remote next to me and slide my hands down Talia's back resting them over her butt.

After a while I also doze off cuddled up with my Talia, just like we used to. She's more guarded too now but our need of physical touch has stayed the same. Her in my lap, in my arms. Like old times. The only difference being that now we don't have to be scared. I don't have to fear a punishment for seeming close with her. Although it's not easy to just not be scared and leave it all behind at once, I'm aware that I don't have to be scared of her leaving.