Leaving

I have to go on the mission with Steve and Bucky tomorrow and have yet to tell the red head in my bed. I play with her hair as I wait for her to wake up and can't help but smile as I look down at her on my chest observing her gorgeous features.

After a while longer of me being a creep her eyes flutter open and she hums "Were you watching me?" She asks and I shrug "maybe" I mumble against her cheek as I give it a kiss. "Stalker" she grumbles ready to turn around and trap me but I move up a bit "I have to tell you something, ангел (angel)" I tell and she looks up at me tilting her head, her red locks falling over her face making me chuckle and push them out of her face.

"I have a mission with Steve and Bucky" I say hesitantly and she scoffs "When?" She questions and I feel the sweat forming in my palms, I don't even know why I'm so nervous. I mean, it's our job so it's not like I have a choice in it anyway. "Uhm, kinda... Tomorrow?" I say and she gasps "What?" She asks confused and I shrug "I found out yesterday myself." I say and she nods "Fine, how long?" She asks instead and I shrug "If I'm not back tomorrow night then I should be back the next day" I explain and she nods. "I'll miss you" she sighs leaning closer laying against my shoulder. "I'll miss you too" i say kissing her cheek.

"But we can cuddle and stuff before bed but I have to get up at some point today to pack my stuff" i say and she nods again her head flopping down onto me. I slither my hands around her rubbing her back softly, like I used to and she hums, a small soft smile tugging on the corners of her lips while her eyes close, taking in the feeling.

I can't help but smile as I think about what happened over the past months of me being here.

I saw my childhood love again. I became friends with a friend of hers and hated her for a while before I realized that I still love her just and much and just as deeply as I used to when we were kids. I continued to 'hate' her because I was afraid of letting her back in but then I did and it's been amazing so far. I just hope she keeps her promise and doesn't leave again otherwise I don't know if I'll be able to trust anything she says anymore.

The day passes quickly, us being stuck in our own little bubble, only leaving to go to the bathroom or for food and drinks and me to pack once but now it's dark and Talia's already passed out next to me. Weird how whenever we just lay around all day she's more tired than she'd be if we were out doing things all day.

The next morning I wake up with the widow wrapped around me on top of me like a koala making me chuckle. I turn to the side a bit causing her to flop down next to me making her groan grumbling a 'hey'

"I need to get up to leave, babe" i state and she huffs leaning up, her lips puckered so I kiss them a few times smiling and she hums smiling back against my lips breaking the kiss.

"I don't want you to go" she mumbles and I nod "I know, if we could I'd stay with you here but duty calls, I guess" I say and she chuckles "Duty" she drags making me roll my eyes "You're still just a kid in you head, huh?" I chuckle and she shrugs "Sometimes" she says kissing my cheek.

I roll out of bed getting ready letting her watch me as I get dressed and grab a few of my weapons that we keep in the closet walking up to the bed kissing her softy and she kisses back trying to deepen the kiss and I lightly grab a hold of her neck pushing her away slightly smirking "Maybe when I get back, naughty." I state and she nods grinning up at me.

I wave to her as I walk to the door and she blows me a kiss which I catch playfully smiling at her.

Now time to go on the mission with Capsicle and Bucket, the love birds who act like little kids.