Natasha&Natalia

I see bright red hair and light skin smoother than porcelain, even after years of not seeing each other, I'd recognize her anywhere.

"Hey you must be the new recruit" She says not looking over at me yet. "Talia" I whisper and her eyes snap over to me. "дорогая (honey)" she says almost whispering in response. She walks up to me cupping my face but I quickly yank myself out of her grip. "Is it really you?" she asks softly and I turn my head away from her refusing to look her in the eye. "Why did you leave me there?" I ask bitterly and she sighs "When I got out, I wanted to come back but I got recruited to work here and couldn't" She explains briefly. "But you said you'd come back for me, you gave me your word!" I snarl snapping my head to look at her and she nods. "I know. I hope you find it in you to forgive me.. after the second year I thought you might've escaped because the system broke somehow and a bunch of widows escaped then, it was all over the news." She says and I nod "Yeah only I was in a different type of cell so I didn't get that chance." I explain with a scoff and Natalia tilts her head in question "Why were you in a different type of cell?" She asks.

I sigh "The guards cleared your cell after you escaped and found the letters I wrote you. After that they searched mine and found the letters you wrote me as well and since Dreykov doesn't allow relationships. Not to mention relationships between widows and two women in general, he didn't tolerate that at all and made sure I wasn't going to do anything like it again." I explain not going into too many details. "What did he do?" She asks her voice shaking a bit as if she's scared to know.

I shake my head "Leave it." I mumble "Y/n." Natalia tries but I shake my head again "It's not important. What's done is done! " I hiss trying to get her to drop it but it doesn't work "Please. It's my fault, I need to know what he did" she offers to which I scoff. "Stop acting like you care! You left me there and didn't take me with you like you promised in your letters, so yeah, it is your fault, now get out of my room!" I yell and she gets up. "I'm not acting like I care. I do care. I know that I shouldn't have left you so believe me when I say that I regret it and would have taken you with me if I could go back but I can't." She rushes out in a shaky voice before leaving.

I bury myself back into my book. After about 10 minutes of peace there's that soft knock on my door again, Wanda.

The door opens and her auburn locks peer through the cracks again. "Can I come in?" She asks and I mumble a "Yeah" the girl steps into my room and gives me a saddened smile. "I heard you two a little, are you alright?" She asks and I nod. "What are you reading?" She asks and I shrug "Just an old Russian book" I offer and she smiles. "Do you mind company?" She asks and I shrug "Depending on who." I state and she chuckles "Me, genius" she says and I smile at her. "In that case I don't mind." I state and she nods sitting down on the foot of the bed, making herself comfy.

She looks at me "So, how do you know Natasha?" She asks I hum not really up to talk about Natalia or Natasha as she calls herself now, right now. "Why were you yelling at each other like that?" She asks and I shrug "Nothing you should concern yourself with." I explain and she nods dropping the topic. "Do you like sitcoms?" She asks and I shrug "Sure, I'm up for anything really." I state and she beams. I'm assuming she likes sitcoms then. "Can we watch Dick Van Dyke?" She asks and I nod.

She gets up and skips to her room. After moment she waddles back into my room with a CD player and some CDS stacked on top of it. I get up and take the CD stack. "Thanks" she smiles. I hum and place the stack on my bed. I help her get the CD player set and she slides one of the CDS in while having the brightest smile plastered on her face. She really likes this show.

I lean back sitting against the headboard. Wanda sits next to me and presses play. We watch a few episodes until Wanda's passed out next to me.

I unplug the CD player and take all the CDS and carefully bring them back to Wanda's room. I walk back to my room and pick up Wanda gently and carry her back to her room.

I walk into the hall with Wanda on my arms and of course Natalia has to walk out of her room. Her mouth falls agape and she scoffs glaring at me. I scrunch my brows and then scoff at her obvious assumption. I set Wanda in her bed and cover her with a blanket before walking out and shutting the door.

I walk back into my room to be met by a fuming Natalia. "You know you could've told me that you and Wanda were a thing." She hisses and I roll my arms. "We're not! She came into my room after she heard us yelling and we started talking about movies which brought her to sitcoms and so she took her CD player and brought it here and we watched Dick Van Dyke for around 2 hours and Wanda fell asleep." I explain before scoffing to myself.

"Why am I even explaining this to you?! It's none of your business what I do anymore Natalia." I hiss and she clicks her tongue. "It's Natasha" she corrects and I roll my eyes. "I don't know a Natasha. I knew a Natalia but I don't really know her anymore either, do I?" I state and she huffs and just walks out as if we were done talking.

I let her walk away since I'm not really in the mood to argue with her anymore.