11.2

11.2 

Luke was sweating, there were arms over his body and he didn’t know who they belonged to. He pushed them off of him and sat up. The sheets fell to his lap as a groan left the other mans throat. “Hey,” he poked Michael, “it’s almost ten.”

Michael opened his eyes and swallowed a lump in his throat. He put his left hand over his head and closed his eyes once more, “Luke, we’re soulmates.”

“No we’re not. You just want in on the fame, can you leave now? Mom will be here with—.”

Michael let his arm fall in Luke’s lap, “Look at the tattoos.”

“They could be fake or—.”

He chuckled, “Sure. Alright. I know you have a scar under your chin, that one was you. I know you have many scars on your back, that was me—actually, that was Dad. I know that you like hickies on your neck, or at least people always gave you hickies there. I know—.”

“Okay, stop. I don’t even know your name.” Luke scooted away from Michael, pulling the sheets closer to his body and less on Mike. 

He groaned as the cold air reached his body, “Give those back, it’s cold and I’m tired.” Mike rolled over so he was on his left side, still facing Luke. He hid his head more into the pillow as he rested his hands beneath his head. “I’m Michael, by the way. Look at the letter on your wrist.”

Luke lifted his hand, tracing over the first tattoo he ever got. “W—where have you been all this time? W—why didn’t y—you f—find me sooner?” Luke was shaking, tears were falling.
Michael opened his eyes wide as he quickly sat up. He placed his hands on Luke’s face, rubbing his thumb over dropping tears. “Hey, Babe. Calm down, I’m sorry. I’m here now. I tried, I tried so hard. It was just difficult.”

“I went through years of watching scars and bruises appear on my skin because of you, and now I meet you after a one night stand. This isn't how I w—wanted to meet my forever!” He cried out.

Michael pouted, “I tired, Luke. I was at your concert way back when, and I waited. I waited for so long, but all I got were new hickies on my thighs that were definitely not from me.”

Luke put his head down, he didn’t mean to lash out. “I’ve been so alone, for so long. I don’t like being alone.”

“I was too. I was fucking miserable and—,” Michael started, ready to have an emotional breakdown next to his soulmate. 

“Lukey, we’re home!” A female voice yelled from somewhere through the foyer. 

“Shit, get clothes on.” Luke jumped out of bed, throwing Michael his boxers and jeans. 

Luke hurriedly ran around his room, pulling on sweats and a tee shirt. Michael watched his back muscles contract as he moved around the room, he was so beautiful

Mike was pulling his belt through his jeans when Luke’s mother and daughter walked into the open bedroom. He bit his tongue as he stood taller, sucking in his stomach and giving them a smile. 

“Michael, this is my mom. Mom, this is Michael, my soulmate.”

Her eyebrows raised as she looked at her son. She brushed a piece of greying blonde hair off of her shoulder, “Well, it’s nice to finally meet you.” She looked into Michael’s eyes as she shook his hand, all the pain she could see from Luke was no longer in his grassy green eyes. 

Mike had an embarrassed blush rise on his cheeks as he looked down on the ground, looking for his shirt. 

He casted over to Luke’s bare feet, where a small brunette was wobbling as she held onto Luke’s knees. Luke coughed, “This is Kate, she’s almost three.”

Michael smiled, “She’s a beauty.”

“Mom, take Kate, let us get dressed. Then, we can have breakfast, okay?” Luke picked up the girl, quickly pecked her sloped nose, then gave her to the older Hemmings. 

Luke was mortified, the entire situation was mortifying. 

“I’m sorry, I’m just so overwhelmed,” Luke said once it was only the two again. He closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose. “Are you really here right now?”

Michael took a step forward, wrapping his arms around Luke’s broad shoulders. He hugged him tightly as Luke started to shake once more. 

He started to experience the feeling of love.