12.0 +

12.0 +

It was two years later when they said I do. They went through everything together. They made headlines for walking out with hands held tight, Superstar Luke Hemmings Finally Meets The One. Their first sober kiss was light and fluffy, it was an hour before midnight and Michael asked "Do you believe in soulmates?" Michael moved in six months later. Kate called Mike 'Dad' the following week.

Michael didn't propose to Luke until Kate was okay with it. She was, obviously, beyond okay with it. The four year old didn't really understand what was happening, but she was excited about it.

Luke started up touring again, only an American and Europe tour to start with, but he knows he's going to take on the world for a second time soon. Michael and Kate came with him for most of the tour, standing on the side stage watching him do his thing.

Kate loved Michael and Michael loved Kate. Mike would give her baths and make bubble mohawks with her brown hair. He would sneak her chocolate bars before dinner then let her stay up playing Mario Kart. Michael would be a better father than his own ever was.

Luke chuckled as Michael pressed him up against the door of their beach house. Michael bit Luke's lip, dragging it out before leaning back in and kissing him deeply. "I'm slightly bummed out you didn't change you last name," Michael said, a smile sewn to his face. His shaky hands pulled on Luke's dark bow tie.

"Well, maybe I'm upset you didn't change your last name," Luke responded. His own hands were sliding Michael's jacket off of his shoulders and letting it drop to the floor.

The room was dim, the lights very low. Just past the closed curtains, the ocean could be heard. There was something Luke always loved about the crashing of the tides, he was glad to finally share it with someone.

Michael had his hands on Luke's side as he unbutton the blonde's suit jacket. His hands were so soft against Luke's skin, he leant his head against the closed bedroom door, letting out a satisfied moan leap into the air.

Mike pulled the fabric off of him. A pile of their clothes was filling up the cedar wood floors. Luke pressed his long, slim fingers against Michael's chest, pushing him towards the clean bed in the center.

The dark-haired boy could feel his knees buckle as he fell onto the bed. He closed his bright green eyes at the feeling of Luke's lips on his skin, his fingers on his belt, his breath against his neck. His eyes were gaining back color, his smile was growing true, his happiness seemed to radiate.

Luke straddled Michael's thighs, the palms of his hands feeling the plush stomach of his newly-announced husband. He's so in love.
The blonde leant down, attaching their swollen, pink lips. Michael felt over each individual vertebrate protruding through the stretched skin. His finger tips were so warm compared to Luke's cold body.

Michael flipped them over, his strong arms surrounding Luke's body like a blanket. In some sense, Michael was Luke's security blanket. He was the one thing that made him feel safe, he was the one thing that made him feel loved.

Luke arched his back until his hips rubbed against Michael's bare hard-on. He let out a chuckle as he kissed Mike's nose. "I love you."

Michael laughed as he left slobbery kisses up Luke's neck, "Do you think you wanna start a family with me soon?" His voice was quiet and delicate, it was like soft footsteps on a creaking hardwood floor.

Luke moved his hands from Mike's neck to the back of his own, itching at the skin. "Maybe, j-just not now."

Michael nodded as he started to go down. He left quick pecks down Luke's flat torso, paying extra attention to the sensitive space between his hipbone and member. His knees were on on the ground as he pulled Luke close to him. He left a kiss on the tip of Luke's swollen head, his tongue leaving his mouth to lick around the erect member.