14.0

14.0 

I turned around as the door to my office opened. Luke was standing there in a dirty white v-neck and his stupid Ninja Turtles underwear. He was an embarrassment, but he’s my embarrassment. 

“Baby, come back to bed,” he whined, stepping closer to me.

I looked back at my computer, the digital clock in other upper right read 4:28 a.m. I’ve been up for hours, my eyes are a bloodshot shade. “Let me just finish making the plan for this story, it came to me. It’s a soulmate au, so they have—.”

Luke wrapped his arms around my neck. His presence was so warm, it was everything I ever wanted. “Who dies in this one?”

“No one!”

“You said that about Blondie then the brother died. I haven’t forgiven you for that. I fucking loved Cyril and you killed him off!” Luke pouted, jutting out his lip. He reached forward a hand scrolling back to the top and looking at the original lay out for the new story. 

“Leave me alone, that was on the New York Times: Best Seller list for almost six months.” I leaned back into his touch, folding my arms over each other. He pressed a kiss to my forehead, then neck. 

“Seriously though, which character dies?”

I let out a loud chuckle, forgetting about the two sleeping girls only one floor away. “No one, I promise. If you keep annoying me, I’m gonna go kill off someone in Thinking About You.”

He gasped, “You wouldn’t dare.”

I leaned forward in my seat, switching desktops on my MacBook. I opened the document, scrolling to the bottom of the happy ending, “Do you want to bet?”

“Michael!” He whined, pulling my hand away. 

I laughed, closing my computer and turning off the light. My lover of many years took a step back to give me room to stand up. 

He wrapped his skinny arms around my neck, leaning in to press a quick kiss to my lips. “Let’s go make some more pretty babies.”

I leaned in, attaching our lips once more. My hands felt so warm compared to his cold body, I slid my finger tips up and down his sides as I backed him up against my desk, “Good plan, Princess.”

THE END

(a/n) i told u no one died