Aftermath

Sanemi shouldn’t be surprised.

And he isn't.

The love birds were dancing after their wedding, Giyuu’s poker face had disintegrated, and he’s been reduced into a giggly, lovestruck teenager to Sabito's now very flirty personality.

Sanemi won't help but laugh at their little celebration especially when Uzui and his wives were flirting with a fairly alright looking to his standards demon immuned to the sun and no longer craves the flesh of humans because of Lady Tamayo who was completely obvious to it. They stared at them like they were speaking a different language.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" Uzui flirted with his wives whistling behind him.

"I don't think so. I am a demon so I suppose I came from hell if there exists in the first place." The blonde demon replied, turning their head to the side looking very innocent.

"He's so dense." Uzui and his wives cried to Akaza.

"They are always been like that. They faked their emotions all the time and when they didn't, it was like talking to a rock sometimes." Akaza huffed.

"Also has the fake emotional stability of a baby." Akaza continued shrugging.

As they complained to Akaza, he watched his little brother teased the Sun Pillar. Tanjirou was blushing, his face was redder than any tomato he's ever seen.

After the final battle, the kid had gotten injured on his eye. Genya the little romantic shit he is gave him a handmade eyepatch that looked like
a swirling fire-like pattern similar to the boy's sword style.

At first, Sanemi did not like the fact that his beloved little brother was dating someone whom he hated deeply but after the war, seeing how badly Tanjirou reacted to almost losing Genya made him change his mind. Genya also barely escaped with his life. Kukoshibo had split Genya in half, thanks to Genya absorbing some of Kukoshibo’s demon flesh he managed to regenerate but the toll it took on his body was extensive thought now he only had a faint scar that started from his forehead to the end of his torso to remember that horrific day. A lot of them were scarred now with Giyuu missing an arm, Uzui missing an eye and a hand and Sanemi himself gaining two more scars on his face. Nezuko was now similar to the other demons meaning she remembers who she was, immuned to the sun and no cravings for human flesh, she was also sporting a small scar over her neck. Kanao also sported an eyepatch handmade by a certain demon female over her right eye and Tokito was missing an arm and a leg, they just sat in a chair with their clutches nearby with them being retired. Shinobu and Lady Tamayo were now in the process of making prosthesis for those who have lost their limbs, the only problem was that they were unable to create one for the eye. Tanjirou and Kanao were not bothered by that fact but Uzui was stating that he lost most of his good looks.

Not that he looked good in the the first place.

It was a shock to many that they now lived with many of the former demons that were under Muzan.

Surprisingly, Douma the demon who had killed Shinobu's older sister was actually one of the ones she hanged out with and actively made fun of. When he asked her about it, she smiled before replying.

"Dealing with Uzui flirting with him all the time is good punishment." She giggled making a nearby Giyuu shiver.

Shaking his head, he'll never understand that woman.

Speaking of her, he watched as Shinobu flirt with the love pillar and their boyfriend. All three of them were happy together. Turning to his brother once more, he forced himself not to laugh as his brother jump kicked the boar faced kid. Zenitsu stands beside Tanjiro with a face full of dirt, and an empty look on his face. Looks like Inosuke was play fighting with them.

"What happened?" Tanjiro stated before he looked at Zenitsu as he pulled out a cloth from his uniform.

Zenitsu silently takes the cloth and wipes off the dirt on his face.

"He threw me to the ground." Zenitsu cried, handing back the cloth to Tanjirou.

Tanjiro turns to watch Inosuke and Genya fight.

"Oh." Tanjirou clapped his hands as if he figured out something.

"Inosuke can be rough, even when he’s play-fighting." Tanjirou laughed with a bright light flashing around them.

Zenitsu looks at him incredulously.

"Hahh?!? You call that play fighting?!!!!!!! I ate dirt!!!!!!!!!!!" He cried.

Tanjirou just laughed as Aoi comes and pinched the kid with the boar mask. Sometimes he wondered if Inosuke liked her because she can put up with his shit. Zenitsu was still shock to learn that Inosuke got in a relationship before he did and boy was he disappointed when Kanao asked Nezuko out on a date. Sanemi didn't see why Zenitsu was so desperate to get a relationship.

Sanemi and Tokito both preferred to be single.

Tokito because he really did not feel like getting into a relationship with anyone and the thought of being with someone romantically disgusted him, being friends were okay but romance disgusted him. Sanemi stayed single mainly because he was not ready for one and it's not uncommon for a Demon Slayer to remind single so he never bothered to date anyone and you could see why with his line of work. Of course, there were people like Uzui as well. The ass did not settle for one lady but fucking three and now he and his wives are hitting on Douma who basically has the emotionally experience of a baby.

Shaking his head, he turns to watch  Genya chasing the Beast Pillar up a tree again, the idiot cackling all the way and Tanjirou following with Zenitsu hiding behind him to make sure that no one is harmed in any way. The happy couple along with the other pillars and family sit down to watch their interactions. Giyuu smiling sweetly as he watched his adopted little brother have fun with his friends. Uzui puts his arm around the demon's shoulders as they watched Genya hitting Inosuke square in the nose with a broom, seems like Inosuke forgot about how tall Genya is and how high a broom can reach.

"Oiii!"

"Shut up! Come down, now or I'll continue hitting you until Aoi tells me you had enough!"

"Genya, will you stop please." Tanjirou asked putting his cheek on Genya's chest as he hugged him.

Now he had a tomato as a brother.

Oh well, it was nice having a human brother for a while.

Sanemi smiled.

Everyone looked at him shocked.

"It feels like we're a family." He smiled.

Giyuu nodded in agreement as Sabito grabs his waist.

"It does!" Genya admitted as he too hugged his beloved.

"Only thing we have to do is get Sanemi a partner!" Tokito laughed.

As Sabemi yelled at the others as they laughed, you could see ghostly outlines of many children, teenagers and some adults, they were smiling at them sweetly.

Happy that their surviving family were finally happy.