Sabito

Giyuu was healing, so slowly but that didn't change the fact that he had a hole in his heart. A place meant for Sabito, his biological sister and his adopted little sister Makomo.

He missed them so much.

He sat watching the other pillars bond with the younger ones which included Sanemi and his younger brother who was currently chasing Zenitsu. The blonde haired thunder breather had leaked the information that Genya and Tanjirou were seeing each other romantically which Sanemi disapproved of.

"Tomioka-san, are you coming to play with us." Tanjirou said, walking up to him and sitting across from him.

"No, I think I am fine right here. " He replied.

Tanjirou was a very kind person, what did they do to deserve such an amazing guy like Tanjirou.

"Ok, if you need anything. Please let me know." Tanjirou said walking back to the group to make sure that Genya really doesn't kill Zenitsu.

Suddenly the atmosphere changed. Tanjirou immediately noticed it so did Zenitsu and Nezuko in her box next to him ought to be asleep started to growl. There was a demon nearby, all the Pillars and juniors leaped into action. Nezuko exited her box and stayed in the shade with Tomioka.

A black tentacle grabbed Giyuu by the leg and dragged him underground and into a unknown area before Nezuko could react. When the creature had let him go, Giyuu lunged at the demon, slashing where he thought the neck should be. It shifted to the left, sidestepping the attack easily. 

Another attack.

Another dodge.

Giyuu lunged forward again, he was still recovering from being sick a couple of days ago. His speed was matched by the demon, who seemed to teleport up into the air before appearing behind him. Giyuu swiveled and plunged his blade through, but it was intercepted by a pair of tendrils. 

Pain exploded across his torso. He swung his blade toward the left, slicing through a tendril.

Gripping his bleeding side, he looked down towards the floor. Another sharp tendril attempted to rip through his arm. Giyuu turned at the last second, his own blade paring with it until split in two and fell to the ground.

"Slayer, I need you and your team dead. Then Muzan-sama will give me more of his blood." The demon stated, walking to the injured demon slayer.

The demon grabbed his sword and threw it when he was unable to reach it before gripping his neck to choke him to death.

"Slayer, you look great under my arm, dying for a greater cause." It stated chuckling.

Giyuu was going to die there.

He wouldn't be able to help Tanjirou or anyone else. Sabito should of survived not him. The demon let go of him in order to devour him.

Giyuu closed his eyes, preparing to be devoured by the demon.

However, that final blow never came. A clanging noise came from above him and he cracked open a weary eye. 

What?

That couldn’t be right!

Hovering over him in a protective stance was Sabito, his sword raised and ready to attack. The demon made a terrible shrieking noise and ran away from Giyuu to attack the other.

His vision immediately cleared and he tried to regain control of his breath. 

"S-Sabito?"

"Tomioka-san, please let me take care of this. I'll have time to chat with you afterwards. Is that okay? " Sabito said, smiling at him.

Showing his fangs, Sabito was a demon but he was talking unlike Nezuko and he was able to be in the sun without a problem. Giyuu didn't have time to think about it because he immediately blacked out.

He woke up to being carried by familiar person he cared so much about.

"Sabito?"

"Giyuu. I missed you."

Giyuu's eyes started to water, Sabito was here.

"Please tell me, you're here and this is not some dream." Giyuu cried as Sabito flipped his position so that Giyuu's legs were around his waist and arms around his neck.

"I'm here, Yuu. I am so sorry, I didn't reach out to you before but I needed to train myself more to protect you and myself. Makomo missed you as well." Sabito said as he walked out of the forest.

"I love you, Sabito." Giyuu said hugging Sabito.

"I love you too, Yuu. I'm so sorry that you felt like that." Sabito said squeezing the smaller male.

Sabito lead Giyuu to a small hut where Makomo was waiting for him.

"Giyuu."

He heard was being yelled as he was hugged.

As they caught up, the rest of the pillars were looking for the missing Water Pillar.

"Sabito, I want you to meet the other pillars and our master."

"I met Tanjirou already. He has quite the forehead on him"

When Sabito and Makomo took care of Giyuu's wounds, they went with him back to the Butterfly Estate.

"Tomioka-san, you know Sabito. " Tanjirou said as Sabito walked Giyuu to entrance.

"Yes, Tanjirou. He's my partner." Giyuu said smiling.

He did not even remember how to smile properly without Sabito.

As the others came in, they were introduced before they would attack the peach haired demon male and black haired demon female .

"I see, this is the person you love so much." Kanroji said.

"Yes, he is." Giyuu said, blushing.

And the rest of the day was spent teasing Giyuu and Sabito, getting to know Makomo and Sabito, introducing them to Kagaya and listening to stories about their childhood.