Truth Or Dare

"Hello, everyone. Today we'll be doing the truth or dare section. I got dares from in the comments and messaged to me. Note that I rewrote a couple of them on my own as they deleted the messages because of strict parents. I am joined with my sibling" Author said happily.

Author takes out a long page filled with dares and truths, shocking the sibling.

"First one, what's my favorite anime?" They read

"Hmmmm." Author hums, as they appear to be thinking with their sibling staring at them unamused.

"I like a lot of anime but my favorite has to be either One Piece, Danganronpa or Beastars if that one counts." The Author answers.

"I like One Piece, Attack On Titan and Danganronpa." The author's sibling admitted, scratching their head.

In the background, you could see the entire cast of Demon Slayer looking offended as the author giggle with their eyes closed as their sibling sigh.

"Oh, many questions for me about the anime." The author comments as they tap their glasses.

"Hmmm

"Hmmm."

"I don't have a favorite character in Demon Slayer." Author says as they are seen in a room filled with pictures of all the characters excepting Muzan but most of the pictures are Shinobu, Gyutaro, Gyomei, Giyuu, Sabito and Douma.

"Lies!" Their sibling fake sneezed.

The author glared at them as they looked away innocently.

"So who's your favorite?" The author asks with a not so innocent smirk.

The sibling huffed.

"I don't know the anime that well so I don't have a favorite as of yet but if I had to pick by looks, I would like Kokushibo, he's amazing unlike the other moons who have no redeeming qualities except for their sad backstory. I fail to see why people feel sorry for them, seeing as they do not remember what they came from and therefore are not doing it out of rage or even sadness because of their past. People fail to realize that all of the demons' ways are twisted in one way or another for example Akaza, I'm not saying that all women are bad and all men are good. What I am saying is that just how it has bad men in the world, there are also bad women. What if he had eaten a father who was protecting his children from their abusive mother, those children will have no protection for their own mother who was supposed to be caring for them all because some demon decided to eat their wonderful father over their horrible mother just being their mother is a woman. Imagine how those children would be feeling!" The author's sibling explained as the author covered all of the characters' ears with muffs after she saw Akaza looking guilty.