House of Ends/House of Goodbyes

The Sibuna gang went back to Nina's apartment, remembering William. They found him waiting for them in her apartment. The entire complex had been restored as though it never crumbled down.

"I don't have much time," he began, immediately upon their entering, "but I have to get through my goodbyes."

"Goodbye?" some of them repeated.

"I was visited by Anubis. And he told me, with a message from Osiris himself, that I was to be sent to the land of Duat."

"For dead people?" Alfie gathered. "Why?"

"Well, drinking the Chosen One and Osirion's blood is pretty punishable...So, goodbye everyone. And thank you, Nina. For all you've done."

The group stayed silent. William nodded and made his way between them, planning on leaving the apartment before he'd be sent to Duat.

"Bye, William," Nina farewelled, causing William to stop and turn back towards them.

"Goodbye, William," Eddie repeated.

Everyone else joined in on this as well. Alfie was the last to say goodbye when he said, "Peace out, dude. I'm sure it's not that bad there. Hey, it might have hot girls." He made a wink and made a clicking noise.

William chuckled silently and left the apartment.

"Wait," Eddie suddenly mentioned after a few moments of silence among the group. "I have to tell my dad about this. He's the one who gave us the chest in the first place."

"And as you explain it to him, you can also explain it to us, because we still have no idea what happened," Jerome responded.

They all headed over to his dad's house in Eddie in Joy's car. Afterwards, they'd have to head back to Eddie's place so the rest of them could get their own cars.

They made it to Eddie's dad's house, ringing the doorbell and being invited inside. They were all given tea, and Eddie was eager to delve into the story of all that happened as Nina and him saved the world.

By the end of the story, his dad had put down his cup of tea and remained silent.

"Well?" Eddie asked.

"You were supposed to destroy the pieces, not put them together!" Mr. Sweet suddenly exclaimed out of the blue. "They were split up to keep that from happening!"

"Why did they have to be split in the first place?" Nina asked. "Why couldn't Thoth just destroy them?"

Mr. Sweet wiped his forehead with his handkerchief before explaining, "There are some things gods just can't do. Splitting the pieces was a temporary solution until the time came when the right Osirion and Chosen One would come along to destroy them. Listen, Edison and Nina-" Mr. Sweet swallowed, "one day you'll realize you two are more powerful than any god."

"But the Osirion and Chosen One were made by gods," Eddie defended. "It doesn't make any sense that we'd have more power than them-"

"-but you do," Mr. Sweet explained. "You have the advantage; you have so much power and potential, and they're afraid of it."

Nina and Eddie glanced at eachother.

"I'm not saying you two should be afraid of yourselves," Mr. Sweet told them, more calmly this time. "But I, and even the gods, know that when needed, you two can be unstoppable."

~~~~~
Eventually, the eight Sibuna members ended up leaving and going back to Eddie's place. Before any of them drove home and went their separate ways for the time being, they spoke to eachother outside.

"Another end to another mystery," Eddie sighed.

"We are so professionals now," Alfie bragged. "Solving mysteries and threats to the world like they're nothing. We should get paid for this."

"You said we disappeared, right?" Patricia confirmed. "Could you make Alfie disappear again?"

"Hey!" Alfie exclaimed.

"In all seriousness," Fabian began, "we'll be going our separate ways again. Though, some of us will always be together or keep in touch, it's still another ending."

"It's not like all of us won't see eachother again," Amber responded. "Whether it be another mystery or just a casual hangout, we'll all meet again, and Amber Millington will still look as amazing as ever."

"Classic Amber," Joy laughed.

"Though, we are all in our thirties," Jerome pointed out. "We're adults with lives and jobs and Sibuna can't last forever."

"Well..." Alfie retaliated.

"It won't," Jerome corrected.

"Jerome's right," Nina agreed. "Sibuna can't go on forever. Someday our group will end. Someday all of us can't solve mysteries together anymore."

Everyone fell silent realizing this. Realizing that'd it all end someday.

"But not yet, right?" Eddie suddenly asked.

"Not yet," Nina replied.

They all went their separate ways. Eddie and Patricia stayed at their house, Jerome drove Amber to Nina's place, Fabian drove Nina home, Joy drove to her place, and Alfie drove to his house.

When they made it to Nina's apartment complex, Fabian held Nina's hand before she left.

"We'll get married soon, and then we'll once in together, and then we'll make a life together," Fabian suddenly elaborated. "Because Nina Martin, you are my Chosen One, and I will never let anything get in the way of that ever again. If it weren't for Sibuna, I wouldn't even be as close to you as I am now."

"Oh yeah?" Nina whispered. "Come just a little closer."

They kissed eachother before Nina exited the car to go into her apartment. She really didn't want to leave, but she knew she had to.

When she and Amber were back in her apartment, Amber had gone into Nina's room and grabbed her purse as well as grabbed her own.

"What're you doing, Amber?" Nina chuckled.

"We're going shopping. For our dates."

"What?"

"You think we all can just bid farewell like that? No, no, sister. I'm going to contact them all, and we'll all schedule a fancy dinner together. Most of us within the group are already dating anyways. Then Alfie can invite Willow, and Joy can invite Erik, and before I go back to New York, that'll be our actual goodbye."

"I should've known," Nina smiled.

~~~~~
Is this the end? Yes, yes it is. Yet another one of my House of Anubis fanfictions have ended. So, my end of the story questions are coming up, and you can choose to answer any of them, if you'd like.

Did you enjoy this story? (Criticism is welcome.)

What was your favorite thing about the story?

What did you dislike about the story?

Did I do a good job with the mystery? With the relationships?

And would you like another House of Anubis fanfic?

Just know that if you guys want another one, and I do write it, it'll be my last one. Not saying that I can't make a spinoff of a new, younger Sibuna, but it'll be this gang's last adventure, and hopefully the best out of what I've written. So, if you love my fanfics and want another one of mine, I'm wholeheartedly devoted into making one more. So my Aristocrats, until you hear from me again, stay awesome, be a Sibunator, and Sibuna.