🧀🌺Lunch room chaos🌺🧀

After White Lily sat down, Hollyberry got up and walked to the front of the room "Alright you can do this.." She thought to herself. "Hello! Im Hollyberry cookie! Its a pleasure to meet you all..!" She said trying her best to put a smile on her face. She then heard whispering as she walked back to her desk, She could feel the kids starring and pointing at her. "Well! Now that everyone has introduced themselves, lets get class started!" Mr. Butter cream said getting up from his wheely chair

Class after class she felt tired, "When will it be lunch.." she thought to herself during her 6th period while writing a few sentences down in her journal. The bell soon rang after countless minutes "Okay class dont forget! Chapter 3 and 4 are homework!" Miss.Cappuccino said with a smile, as she walked out of the classroom she looked at her shedule and realized it was her lunch period. "About time.." She thought to herself while walking to the lunch room, as soon as she stepped foot in the lunch room, She saw that girl "White lily wasnt it..?" She thought to herself while walking over to the lunch line. While she was looking at the menu someone (or in this case somecookie) came over to her, "Hey Hollyberry if im correct!" The cookie said with a smile. She turned to the cookie "Oh hey Golden cheese!" She said while picking up a tray, "Y'know Lemon crisp cookie?" Golden cheese said picking up a tray aswell. "Oh, yeah I know her.." She muttered. "Well me and her are friends!" Golden cheese said while looking at the menu.

After the two of them got their lunch, and sat down at a table Lemon crisp walked over to them. "Hey girls! Mind if I sit here?" Lemon crisp said with a smile "Oh not at all, take a seat!" Golden cheese said back. The two of them were talking while Hollyberry was glaring at lemon crisp "Somethings off about her.." She was thinking to herself when her thoughts got interrupted. "Hey Hollyberry I'll be right back!" Golden cheese said getting up, and walking over to the lunch line. Lemon crisp's smiled, but that smile soon faded and she turned to Hollyberry "I know you think somethings off about me.." She smirked and got up and went next to Hollyberry "Say a word to Golden.. And I'll make your life a living hell.." she smirked and return to her seat leaving Hollyberry in shock.

(Thats all for tonight guys! Any suggestions in the comments!)