🧀🌺🍋Rumors🍋🌺🧀(Part 2)

After 7th period Lemon crisp walked out of the class with a smirk, and walked over to her locker. Golden cheese walked over to Lemon crisp and said "Hey Lemon!". Lemon crisp didn't expect it, but this just made her plan better. "Hi Golden.." Lemon crisp acted all sad. "Are you okay Lemon?" Golden cheese frowned, "Yeah.. it's just Hollyberry was rude to me during 7th period." Lemon crisp sighed. "Oh, how so?" Golden cheese questioned. "Well.. she said stuff about me to some of the cookies in class.." Lemon crisp began to cry. "W-Wait, Holly wouldn't say that.." Golden cheese said, "She did though.. and now the cookies in that class hate me.." Lemon crisp leaped into Golden cheese's arms pretending to cry even more. "Don't worry.. I'll talk to her about it.." Golden cheese sighed, "O-Okay thanks.." Lemon crisp frowned trying to hide her smirk.

Hollyberry was making her way to 8th period when Lemon crisp walked next to her, "What do you want.." Hollyberry said turning to Lemon crisp. "Oh? Well I hope you're ready for your 8th period with Golden cheese.." Lemon crisp said with a grin. "How does she know my schedule.."  Hollyberry thought to herself, "Dont worry! I went easy on you!" Lemon crisp smiled. "Hope you have a fun time." Lemon crisp said as she walked away.

Hollyberry made it to her next class, and saw Golden cheese glaring at her. "Lemon crisp told me what you said.." Golden cheese said mad, "What!! But-" Hollyberry got interrupted by Golden cheese "I dont wanna hear your excuses!! Why would you say that!?" Golden cheese yelled at Hollyberry "I didn't say anything about her??" Hollyberry sighed, "I've had enough of this Hollyberry.. if you're gonna spread rumors about cookies Im afraid that I cant be your friend.." Golden cheese said still glaring at Hollyberry.