🍃🍦🍫🍋🧀🌺Friends..?🌺🧀🍋🍫🍦🍃 (Part 2)

Lemon crisp and Golden cheese made it back to the table and it went silent for a bit, White lily decided to break the silence by saying. "So- we're gonna check on Hollyberry after school." White lily smiled. "Why would you do that I though we weren't friends with her?" Golden cheese muttered, "White lily said we Golden cheese, so you and Lemon crisp are coming." Dark cacao sighed. "I'm not going to see her??" Lemon crisp frowned, "Fine then Me, White lily, and Dark cacao will go. And you Lemon crisp.. hope you had fun in this little game of yours.." Pure vanilla said and glared at Lemon crisp while picking up his tray. "Game?? Lemon crisp is there something you haven't told me.." Golden cheese muttered, "Huh? Oh I'm pretty sure Pure vanilla was talking about Hollyberry-" Lemon crisp got interrupted by Dark cacao. "Hollyberry didn't do anything, Stop telling your lies!" Dark cacao shouted at Lemon crisp. "Wh-What.. Lemon crisp was lying??" Golden cheese started to feel guilty, "M-Me?! Lie, I would never..!" Lemon crisp shouted back. "Yes, she did Golden.. She thinks she can just be a pretty little lier!" Dark cacao said glaring at Lemon crisp. "N-No! Ugh you're just like Hollyberry!" Lemon crisp yelled and started to fake cry, "Dark cacao thats enough!" Golden cheese shouted at him. "Golden, I'll tell you this once.. Stop being friends with that cookie, she's just using you." Dark cacao sighed, "lemon crisp wouldn't do that. If you wanna go be friends with Hollyberry then go ahead." Golden cheese muttered. "Golden cheese please.. we're only trying to make sure you don't get hurt." White lily sighed, Golden cheese was overwhelmed with guilt and muttered a word or two. "I gotta go I'll be right back." Lemon crisp smiled and left, "I'll meet you guys at White lily's dorm.." Golden cheese sighed and left with Lemon crisp.

(Time skip) Lemon crisp was in her dorm thinking of how she could get rid of Hollyberry, and soon she fell asleep. Meanwhile, Golden cheese was walking to White lily's dorm and saw the others, "I still dont know who to trust so, dont take advantage of this.." Golden cheese sighed. "Alright Golden.." Pure vanilla muttered, while the others were walking to Hollyberry's dorm. White lily knocked "Hollyberry? We're here to visit, We got some stuff for you and this week's work!" White lily smiled. Hollyberry got up and hurried to make herself look okay, her hair wasn't in buns and she was still in pajamas. Hollyberry then opened the door, "Hey-" she paused and glared at Golden cheese. "Uh you guys can come in." Hollyberry muttered.