🧀🌺Lunchroom chaos🌺🧀 (Pt 2)

After Lemon crisp returned to her seat, there was a silence between the two of them. "I gotta tell somone.." she thought to herself while feeling the cold glare lemon crisp gave her. "Hey guys Im back!" Golden cheese said coming to sit next to Lemon crisp, "Oh wonderful! Me and Hollyberry had a nice Chat.. Didnt we?" Lemon crisp smiled. "Y-Yeah a nice chat.." She sighed.

Lemon crisp and Golden cheese kept talking to each other and soon enough the lunch bell rang, "Oh! I'll cya guys later!" Golden cheese said Throwing away her tray. "Bye!" Lemon crisp smiled, "Cya golden..!" She said. "I have my training class next!"  She smiled as she thought to herself, She soon ran out of the lunch room to go to her locker. She made it to her locker and grabbed her sheild out. (Im pretty sure they had their soul jams during this time so-) As soon as she got her sheild she slammed the locker shut, "Hey Hollyberry!" A cookie said. "Oh hey?" She said back. "Its me Golden cheese dont worry, and about Lemon crisp.. did you guys really have a nice talk..?" Golden cheese muttered. "U-uhm dont worry about it golden!" She smiled, "Alright Hollyberry.. well I'll cya later." Golden cheese said leaving to hall 200.

Hollyberry made it to her 7th period and saw Lemon crisp, "What's up with this girl she's everywhere.." She thought to herself. "Alright Students! Welcome to your Training period today you'll be fighting the cookie I pair you with, and if you're not familiar with me My name is Mr. ButterMilk, now I'll pair you up once you choose your weapon." Mr. ButterMilk smiled. Each cookie started to choose a weapon and Hollyberry just chilled their with her Sheild she did see another cookie with their own weapon. She walked up to the cookie, "Hello Im Hollyberry..!" She smiled. The cookie just stared at her with his cold purple eyes.  "Uhm okay..?"  She thought to herself, The cookie sighed "Im dark cacao.." dark cacao muttered. "Nice to Meet you Dark cacao, and thats a nice sword you have!" She smiled. "Oh this? Thanks.." Dark cacao smiled a bit, The two of them kept on talking to eachother. (Not a ship) "Alright class since everyone got their weapons I'll pair you up!" Mr. ButterMilk smiled while looking at a list, "Hollyberry and.. Lemon crisp? You two will fight first!" Mr. ButterMilk said. Hollyberry walked over to the field and Lemon crisp followed after, "Remember this is training.." Mr. Buttermilk said as the the two of them made it to the field. Lemon crisp gave Hollyberry a cold glare while clutching onto her bow, "And Three.. Two.. One! Fight!" Mr. ButterMilk yelled. Lemon crisp shot a few arrows at Hollyberry, and Hollyberry blocked them with her sheild. A few minutes passed and they were still fighting, Lemon crisp soon grabbed the sharpest arrow she could find and shot it at Hollyberry. The arrow hit Hollyberry in the arm and Lemon crisp smirked.

                                (I'll do more later today and if you're enjoying this series leave a like!)