001. chances ೃ༄

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
"know you miss yo soft ass mans but he ain't never coming back
water on me like I'm ice, 30k
if i smile at your bitch she might dump your ass."
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

MARKELL  "POOTER" HENDERSONTWENTY ONE

TWENTY ONE

𓁃

JAH' ZEVEN " JAH " WILLIAMSTWENTY THREE

TWENTY THREE

( juh • zevan )

— IN WHICH, markell thinks he's too much of a hardbody to be put in his place.

𓂀

loud music blared into the ears of the group of men, who awaited the next blunt. pooter, being the youngest of the all, was also the one who was the most impatient. "bitch can you lick the blunt any slower?" he exclaimed, earning snickers from the rest of the group. suddenly becoming irritated, darnell mean mugged the other, finally finishing up. he pursed the cigar between his lips and sparked up his lighter, taking a long hit to be petty before passing it to pooter, who hesitated to hit it, his eyes stuck on the other man.

"hit that shit, fuck is you looking crazy for?" darnell nagged at the other, the two had been going at it all day for no reason. if anything, the blunt was the only thing shutting them both up. pooter mumbled a plethora of curse words, placing the blunt into his mouth and inhaling deeply. allowing the smoke to engulf his lungs. his body was now relaxed, falling backwards into the couch before passing the blunt over for the next person to hit.

the group remained silent, passing around the blunt and allowing each other a turn. the front door was soon kicked open by a trio of ski masked men, being the closest to the door, pooter was alarmed first. clutching his pistol that was resting in his lap before realizing who it was. "mane go sit yo hoe ass down." jah exclaimed, his tone already laced with irritation. He rolled up his mask to where it fit him like a beanie before dropping a duffel bag onto the coffee table. "fuck you nigga, bussin in here like that'll get yo shit blown."