002. don't kno ೃ༄

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
be tellin' folks he cut me off
his scissors dull as hell
and if they sit up and believe his ass
they just as dumb as him
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌be tellin' folks he cut me offhis scissors dull as helland if they sit up and believe his assthey just as dumb as him﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

JORDYN HORACE
TWENTY ONE

𓀢

AMIR HENDRIXNINETEEN

AMIR HENDRIX
NINETEEN

—IN WHICH, they can't leave each other alone.

𓅥

"i'm done with him, this time that nigga blew it." amir vents to his bestfriend who only hummed. knowing amir, he was gonna go back to jordyn every single time he showed the slightest bit of affection. the bare minimum would be enough to get amir out his drawls. "i'm serious, bitch." he huffed, nardo side eyes the boy before he got an idea. "okay, since you done with him, let's go out tonight. " he'd grin evilly, ignoring the mean mug he was receiving from his man who sat beside him. knowing amir, he was going to get drunk and fuck off, something he probably needs since he'd been cooped up in the house with his man.

"that doesn't sound too bad." he agreed, leaning back on the couch with his bestfriend. "okay bet, i'll come pick up up arounddd.." nardo dragged his words as he lifted his wrist slightly, his eyes stopping on the time his apple watch displayed. "9:30." he said, looking up at him to make sure it was a good time. it was currently 7, and knowing amir, he'd take forever to get dressed. "okay bet, i'll see y'all later."

𓄷𓄷𓄷𓄷𓄷𓄷

"fuck you, nigga." amir voiced, standing outside of the club with nardo's arm intertwined with his, he was growing impatient whilst he listened to the other couples' bickering. but amir finally hung up the phone and rolled his eyes, "come on." the two walked in, hues of green, blue, and red flashed throughout the building, females twerking were everywhere. being the bisexual teen he was, he watched as they did so, loving every second of it. "go see if she'll twerk on you!" nardo yelled over the loud music, but amir was too shy to approach the girl.