↳ firstdayout ೃ༄

slightly rushed
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
you killed his mans? then make sure
you get the rest of them
niggas.
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

MARKELL  "POOTER" HENDERSONTWENTY ONE

TWENTY ONE

𓁃

JAH' ZEVEN " JAH " WILLIAMSTWENTY THREE

TWENTY THREE

( juh • zevan )

— IN WHICH jah comes home.

- a year later.

"pooter? wea' you at?" darnell searched the house for him, unable to locate the man.  huncho gave up after 2 minutes, plopping back down onto the couch as if he worked hard just to find him. "he prolly left." he says, shaking his head and sitting down next to huncho. just then, quis came downstairs with his hair placed in two uneven ponytails.  "nigga you look gay." huncho announced, both him and darnell cackling uncontrollably as if his joke was that funny. "mirmir put my hair up like this." referring to his now 5 year old niece, the little girl trailing behind him, "my uncle don't look gay." she mean mugged huncho.

"there go ha' lil mean ass." darnell sighed, leaning back into the couch, samira was truly pooter's' child. she somehow inherited the worst traits from pooter, and one of them was her attitude. "where my daddy go?" she questions beginning to look around to see if he was in the kitchen. "he left i think, princess." huncho replied, his voice monotone and blunt, he seemed uninterested. quis then walked towards the couch, stepping over the barbie dolls spread all over the floor along with many other items. "come pick these toys up, bro." marquis says, sitting down and looking at the mess. "you pick em up." she suddenly rolled her eyes, sitting on the floor to play with the dolls.

"you nappyheaded—" marquis was interrupted by pooter rushing into the house, an anxious look plastered upon his face as he approached the group. "who the fuck .. fucked up this house like this?" he stared at the mess, a random assortment of toys his daughter left out. "daddy!" samira smiled, running to her father. "hey babygirl." he covered her face in kisses & twirled her around. "why is y'all just sitting around? y'all know what today is?" pooter questioned, placing his hand on his hip as he narrowed his eyes. "um.. the 4th?" huncho scratched his head in confusion, while the others stared at pooter dumbfounded.