003. one helluva night ೃ༄

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
"i put a smile on
a whore bitch"
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌"i put a smile on a whore bitch"﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

RHYAN MARSHALL
NINETEEN

RHYAN MARSHALLNINETEEN

"GHOST"
UNKNOWN

— IN WHICH rhyan encounters an incubus.

short filler :)

rhyan tossed and turned in his bed as he struggled to find a comfortable position to sleep in. something wasn't right but he couldn't tell what it was. he stared at the ceiling in defeat, the alarm clock reading 3:03 am in bold red numbers. he checked his phone, scrolling through the many notifications he received. many of them being text messages from an ex talking stage that he ghosted a while back. he rolled his eyes and powered his phone off again.

his eyes locked to a particular corner in his room. his heart sunk to his ass as he noticed a tall figure standing there. practically lurking in the shadows, the room was too dark for him to really make anything out, but he tried to shrug it off as him hallucinating due to being tired. he rolled over in the bed, facing the direction of the wall, but his mind continued to focus on what he saw, causing his heart to race.

"chill, why you so scared?" a deep voice spoke, causing rhyan to jump.
he immediately started to cover up his naked body with the blanket, struggling to find who was talking to him in the darkness. "how the fuck you get in my house?" rhyan's voice shook with every syllable, but the person didn't respond.
a warm hand then groped the smaller man, causing his eyes to widen.

"im just here to do my job." the man spoke, rhyan slightly arched his back, feeling the hand began to trace up his spine. he reached for his phone, turning on the flashlight. he swallowed harshly, face to face with the unfamiliar darkskinned man. rhyan yelped, "i suggest you get the fuck out, or i'm calling the polic-" a hand wrapped around the boys throat, immediately shushing him. "if you call the police, i'll kill you." the voice contorted to something far creepier, but rhyan listened, dropping the phone and nodding his head.

"okay.. okay.." his chest continued to heave, his eye still stuck on the man. "are you robbing me? like is this a home invasion or something?" ghost raised his fist at the other, "do i look like i wanna steal from yo ass?" he bucked at rhyan, and the other flinched. "kinda.. look, i was just asking.. what do you want from me." the boy slowly scooted himself onto the corner of the bed, creating distance between him and the random. "im a incubus baby, im here to put you to sleep." he grinned, eyes filled with lust.

rhyan scowled, "what the fuck is that? a prostitute?" ghost bucked at the boy again, "okay okay! stop!" he'd flinch. "stop fuckin playing then." his tone slightly agitated. "how are you gonna .. 'put me to
sleep' ?" rhyan emphasized, noticing the man's demeanor change. "like this."

next thing he knew, his legs were on the others' shoulders. in one swift motion, ghost placed both hands on the boys thighs, pushing his legs further towards his head. rhyan gasped at how quickly he was being positioned. "you a virgin?" ghost aligned himself with rhyans entrance. "no, but it's been a wh- oh my godd!" the boys voice suddenly became high pitched as he felt ghosts' dick hit his spot dead on.

"you sound so pretty baby, let that shit out." ghost sped up the pace, loving the boys soft moans and gasps. rhyan reached down to stroke himself, but got his hand swatted away. "leave it alone, i gotchu." ghost leaned down, running his long tongue up
the boys neck. leaving small kisses leading towards his ear. out of pleasure, he'd arch his back as he rolled his eyes towards his skull, the feeling of ecstasy overwhelming his body as he received deep strokes from the elder man.

"fuck, fuck!" rhyan would scream passionately, toes curling as he could feel ghosts' dick probing at his stomach. "how this dick feel?" he'd growl, a hand slowly snaking up his body to grasp his neck. "it feels so gooddd." the fucked out boy would respond, eyes rolling to the back of his skull. ghost would grin in satisfaction, knowing he got the boy right where he needed him to be.

"lay on your stomach." ghost sat up, allowing the boy a short amount of time to get into the right position. "give me a second, i need—" by sucking his teeth, he interrupted rhyan, flipping him over and lightly punching his back, motioning for him to arch it.

the bottom obliged, arching his back to an extent. but once he did, ghost took no time in stuffing his dick inside. rhyan gasped, nearly falling limp against the bed as the other thrusted their pelvises together. "f-fuck baby." rhyan whined into the sheets whilst he sped up the pace. "shhh baby, i know." ghost bit his lip, grabbing a handful of the others hair. he started going at an inhumane pace, resulting in the other screaming out of pleasure until it nearly became unbearable. "i-im finna.."

rhyan furrowed his eyebrows as he felt himself reaching his climax. "there you go, let that shit out.. nut for me." ghost kept his steady pace, his voice calm & soothing as he talked rhyan through it. the man beneath him slowly became undone, his breathing uneven and his heart beating uncontrollably. "shitttt.." rhyan sighed, that being his best nut he'd had in a while.

"you feel better, pa?" ghosts deep voice echoed into rhyans ears, soon turning into a ringing sensation as he blacked out. he was finally able to go to sleep.