Chapter 22-we get chased by a demonic creature

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Uh..Cale?" I asked him slowly. The creature, or whatever that thing was, was getting closer and close to us. "I think you need to hurry, and turn your head slowly at my direction." Cale did as I told him to, his eyes wavering as he stared at the monster.  "Rosalin...That's a demonic monster, run!" 

Just as on cue, the creature began to ran at me. I yelped and began to climb a tree nearest to me, which was thankfully easy to climb. The monster then began to swivel its head at the direction of Cale, who looked as if on a verge of tears. "Ro-Rosalin..I'm almost done...run in my direction quickly!" He yelled at me as he began to chant a incantation while running to me, bringing the demonic creature close. I jumped down the tree and held Cale's hand just as the incantations worked.  

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Rosalin,Cale, there you are! We have been looking for you!" My mom and dad worried voice said to me as they embraced me. "Sister, I thought you were gone!" Gabrielle said in a crying voice as she hung on my leg. "Cale, are you all right?" I asked Cale, who looked close to fainting. 

"I-I'm so sorry Rosalin!" he said as he hugged me. "I almost got us into trouble, I shouldn't have teleported, what if you are dead?" He said while crying.

"Dead?" said the sharp voice. My eyes swiveled in a direction of Duke Pestrion, who was coming in our direction. He looked sharp and worried, as he asked Cale. "Did you teleport to the wrong place again? I told you to stop using your powers a lot, it could be dangerous!" He said, scolding Cale. "I apologize on behalf of Cale, Rosalinda" He said to me while bowing his head slightly. "It-It's ok Duke!" I said very fast. "I mean, nobody got hurt, and it was a bit fun too!" "Then Rosalinda, would you like to join my daughter's tea party?" said the Duke, smiling. My eyes sparkled. I could finally make a friend! After the last tea party ended in a disaster, I felt sad and worried because I wasn't able to make any friend in this new world, but it seemed like I could! 

"Thank you duke!" I said while smiling. 

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Young miss, you got invited to a tea party by Duke Pestrion? If so, we need to buy you a beautiful dress!" my maid said to me when I got home. Wait, really? It was so tired when I got home, but I needed to go shopping again? I muffled a groan and followed my maid, this time wearing a casual dress with comfortable low-heeled shoes. The carriage door shut, and the carriage started moving very fast. After about an minute or so, the carriage stopped. Wow, Magic was so amazing! 

"We arrived Lady Rosalinda!" my maid said to me as I hopped down from the carriage. "We arrived in the best dress shop in the kingdom, ran by the royal dress maker, Laxi!" 

Wait, if so, was the dress going to be expensive? As if she read my thoughts, she added cheerfully "Don't worry young miss, the crown prince asked to provide you with a beautiful dress!"

Wait, so Egon asked them to give me a dress? But there was no way!

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒