Chapter Six - Aslan's Howe

We stood at the edge of the forrest that looked over a field and on the other side was a Narnian made building of some sort. We stopped and looked at it before continuing. When we arrived at the entrance we paused as Centaurs line the way. the took out their swords held them up in respect. We continued, Alessandra walked in front of us and when entered. There were many Narnian's working.

"Mum can we explore" Alessandra asked

"yeah come on" we followed Susan into a tunnel.

"look at this" its was a colours picture of the four Pevensie's after they were crowned with me at the side and in front of Edmund.

"Peter" i heard Susan call "you might want to see this" we were joined by Peter, Caspian, Edmund and Lucy as we looked at the drawing of us i grabbed another torch and looked at another.

"Edmund look at this" he came over. it was of us on the balcony looking over the city a day after Alessandra was born.

"Its Us" i heard Susan

"what is this place" Lucy wondered

"you don't know" we joined the others just as Peter and Caspian walked off with torches. The six of us were led far in, till we reached some steps walking down them Caspian broke off and we walked up another set of steps. Carvings were lit up of different creatures till it went to the middle where a craving of Aslan was placed and we saw the stone table. Lucy walked forward and brushed her hands over it before turning back.

"he must know what he's doing" she told us. i agreed with her

"i think its up to us now" we looked at the carving on the wall. the others left but i stayed behind.

"i hope you have a plan because i have really bad feeling Peter's going to royally screw this up."

"i thought you would have had faith" i turned round to see Caspian

"its not all about faith. it's about predicting the future and i know until it hits Peter this is no longer the golden age things aren't looking good." i went down to him.

"what do you mean?"

"We're 1300 years from what we once knew. the landscapes changed and the enemies changed. Its uncharted territory of sorts. It the battle of Beruna except Peter hasn't got Aslan to help him. I'm Georgiana by the way"

"i know the protector of Narnia and King Edmunds wife. But who is the little girl" i raised my eye brow as we began to walk back.

"she's our daughter" he stopped

"daughter but you..." i cut him off

"look like a kid yeah. But that's the thing the five of us are Adults in kid's bodies. When we first entered Narnia we were a year younger than we are now. The ruled Narnia for 15 years, i protected it for 15 years. In that time Edmund and I married then literally not long after i fell pregnant with Alessandra."  he nodded

"don't take what Peter says or does to heart well unless its something incredibly stupid then come tell me and i'll kick his butt" he chuckled

"you could do that?"

"let me let you in on a little secret. back in the Golden age i was forever beating him in duels he's great but i'm better. Even though he will flat out deny it " he laughed and we joined the others. we got settled into rooms Alessandra had one of her own but was right next to us.

"you know" i looked up at Edmund who had a mischievous smirk.

"i haven't kissed you since we arrived" i gave him a pointed look

"really its been that long" he grabbed my hand and didn't waste no time on correcting the statement.

"I love you" i smiled

"I love you too" he replied i hugged him and enjoyed being his arms without having to be in secret. We sat down against the wall and just hugged.

"Edmund, Ana" Susan rushed in but stopped when she saw us. "oh sorry."

"its okay what is it" i sat up

"A Telmarine Solider has been sighted. Peter wants us at the stone table" we nodded and stood up taking each others hands. When we arrived Lucy and Alessandra were on the table we found a step to sit on Edmund with his arms around my neck.

"It's only a matter of time. Miraz's men and war machines are on their way. That mean those same men aren't  protecting his castle" he stated proudly.

"what do you propose we do your majesty" the mouse who i learned to be called Reeicheep asked. Both Caspian and Peter talked. Peter stared him down until he backed off

"Our only hope is to strike them before they strike us." Petter announced

"But that is crazy no one has taken that castle"

"there is always a first time" i huffed and leaned my head back

"we have the element of surprise" Trumpkin agreed

"But we have the advantage here" Peter may be my best friend but i was on team Caspian

"if we dig in we could probably hold them off indefinitely" Susan backed up Caspian oh she so fancied him.

"i for one feel safer underground." the badger Trufflehunter informed

"Look. I appreciate what you've done here but this isn't a fortress its a tomb"

"yes and if they're smart the Telmarines will wait and starve us out." i elbowed him he looked down at me and i glared.

"We could collect nuts" the squirrels said

"yes and throw them at the Telmarines...shut up" i snorted in amusement "i think you know where i stand sire."

"Georgie" i ignored him and continued to look at the ceiling "Georgie" i sighed and rolled my head around to look at him.

"yes your royal pratness" he clenched his jaw.

"what do you think? You've been quiet" i snorted again

"And that is such a surprise? I have no idea why your asking my opinion because all you'll do is ignore and do what you damn well like. No matter who gets hurt in the process, and i being your ever loyal protector  will follow." i leaned my head back again.

"if i get your troops in can you handle the guards"

"or die trying my liege" it was Glenstorm

"that's what i'm worried about" i snapped my head up to look at Lucy.

"sorry"

"you're all acting like there's two options dying her or dying there"

"i don't think you've been listening"

"no your not listening or have you forgotten who really defeated the white witch Peter" i smirked she knew how to make a impact with few words.

"i think we've waited for Aslan long enough" he said and left