Chapter Nine - Anger

I was walking down to the stone table, i felt the need to speak with Aslan or at least his carving it reassured me that he could possibly listen and hear me. I stopped at the bottom Alessandra was there leaning on Peter's shoulder i glared and snapped.

"Alessandra" i called she shot up and looked my way so did Peter i glared at him.

"go find your father" i told her but she didn't move "now" she sighed and nodded leaving us two alone.

"Georgiana i'm sorry" i walked round and slapped him.

"i trusted you!" i shouted "i trusted you and you betrayed me. You know i don't trust people easily and you know that it's not easily broken so how come you managed to do both"

"i know i'm sorry. i know you're angry but you need to calm down."

"calm down! half the Narnian's are dead because of you. Trumpkin and I nearly joined them if it wasn't for Lucy" tears began to fall.

"For 15 years i stood by your side and helped protect you and Narnia, because i believed in you and trusted you. I knew that you had my back because i had yours and in the space of an hour you wrecked it all." i started laughing though it was not cause of humour.

"You know i even prayed to Aslan because i knew you would do something stupid. I even said to Caspian that you would because ever since we got back you've let pride, ego and recklessness rule you."

"I did what i thought was right!" he yelled

"you did what you thought would show off and make you look good" i screamed back. "Since we got here that's all you've done try to prove you still know Narnia. News flash Peter you don't" i growled  "Its been 1300 years everything's changed you may be High King but you no nothing about Narnia. Not anymore which is why you should have listened to advisors in the first place." Edmund came running in and took my arm i pulled away.

"i relied on you to have my back and not lead me into something without thinking. You did and because of that i no longer trust you with my life OR my daughter's. So unless someone else is with her you are not to be in the same room with her alone. I may be your protector but its a chore not a privilege." i stormed out going to the walls with pictures on i saw Alessandra she looked scared i softened and held her.

"i'm sorry you had to hear that."

"you seemed really angry and Uncle Peter." i pulled back and crouched down.

"Well Uncle Peter has hurt Mum's feelings. Which is why i need you not to be alone with him okay. either be with one of your aunts, Caspian or a Narnian" she nodded i gave her a weak smile and kissed her cheek.

"good girl why don't you go and see if Trufflehunter wants company okay i'm going to get some fresh air."

"I love you Mum" i stroked her hair.

"I love you too sweetheart" she hugged me one last time before going to Trufflehunter.

"Georgie" Ed ran to me "don't you think your being a little harsh" i glared at him

"not at all, how can i trust him with Alessandra's life when i can't trust him with my own." I retorted. I had a valid point, she would be a official protector like me someday and this is how he treated us.

"He would never hurt her"

"he said he would never hurt me. But what did he do led me into a raid where i almost died, when it was preventable." i sighed and took his hands.

"I love you so much, It's why i married you, why i laid with you, why we created Alessandra. I would lay my life down for you as well as your siblings. But i need to know that if i do. it's because there was no other choice. Peter did have a choice, to listen to others and not do the raid. he ignored and Narnian's died...you saw them. If he can let pride get in the way once and the consequence  Narnian's died. What is to stop him from doing it again and this time our daughter or your sister be the one's that get hurt." i leaned my head against his for a moment  then walked away.

I sat on top of the howe looking out. the sun was blaring and the fields were empty.

"Remind me never to get on your bad side" i turned to the voice. It was a guilty face Caspian who had come to join me.

"okay if you say so."

"I am surprised you are talking to me. Queen Susan won't even be in the same room as me" he sat down next to me.

"awh someone needs help licking there wounds" i coo then smile. "She'll forgive you, she's that kind of person"

"what kind of person are you. Not one that trust easily"

"damn straight. Do the history book not tell you on how i came to Narnia." he shook his head

"I was in a world similar to my family's. Except it was 60-70 years in the future and we were way more advanced like its unreal compared to this. Narnia and the Pevensies were a book...fiction that a brilliant writer hand made up for children they were even made into moving pictures. I love them and the film. It set my imagination off like wildfire." i smiled

"My mother died giving birth to me and i was left in the care of my father. It was good for a while, he was my hero and i adored him. But like every story its has a dark side, i began to look like my mother which he did not like. I was a constant reminder that the woman he loved was dead and it was my fault. So he abused me, beat me black and blue. The night i came to Narnia i had been cooking. My father didn't like what i did so he dragged me out by my hair and threw me into his car. He went this way and that way until the last thing i remember was that there was a bright light. I woke up in Narnia freezing, the witch found me and asked if i had any siblings i told her i didn't because my mother died giving birth to me. with that she took me.

That's how i met Ed. He was like me a prisoner of the witch and our bond grew. i tried to protect him as best as i could but he never was one to make things easy. But i love him" i finished

"you are one of the strongest people i know"

"thanks" i grinned but stopped when i saw something moving in the distance.

"Is that what i think it is" i stood up and he did the same i saw the first line of soldiers

"go get the others." i ran to find Edmund and Susan.

"Ed, Susan they're here"

"i'll got get Peter" Susan followed me and we stood overlooking the field. Alessandra joined us followed by Peter and Lucy. We watches as regiments of Telmarine Soldiers  marched and when the stopped  more on horse back came to the front. The last one was in gold armour.

"they've made him King" Caspian muttered.