𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗.

Summary: it's your first Halloween.

Age: 1

*Also I know it's not Halloween but I thought it would be cute.*
______
Wanda's pov:
It's Halloween, Y/n's first Halloween.

Were all gonna be people from Moana, as that was y/n's favourite movie at the moment.

Y/n is currently napping in her room with Nat and I am making some frosting for our Halloween cupcakes we made earlier on.

Nat came down with Y/n in her arms "Hi baby"

"Mamas"

"Hi baby you ready to decorate cupcakes?"

"Uh huh!"

"Okay let's go" nat placed her on the counter and let her crawl around

"Mama sprwnkers pwse"

"Here baby" I gave her the sprinkles.

She dumped them onto her cupcake before I could stop her

__
Nats pov:

Y/n poured the sprinkles all over her cupcake "woah baby is that enough sprinkles"

"Yws"

"Okay"

She licked her lips "mummy eat?"

"Not yet baby girl whag a few more minutes, yeh?"

"Otay"

We continue making our cupcakes.

••••
No one's pov:

After nat y/n and Wanda made there cupcakes, they changed y/n into her costume.

Nat and Wanda wanted something cute but also warm as it was October

Nat and Wanda wanted something cute but also warm as it was October. So they dressed there baby as a cute baby piggy.

As soon as they did that it hit 8pm, and got y/n's pumpkin basket, for her sweets that she won't be eating.

They soon walked out the door of there house and walked to their neighbours house to get sweets.

"happy Halloween!" Nat and Wanda said at the same time as y/n giggled on nats hip.

"Say happy Halloween baby!" Nat said bouncing y/n on her hip "'appy 'allowwn!" Y/n said excitedly.

"Awwh shes so cute! Have some sweets!" Their neighbour nancy told them, and nat leaned y/n down as she grabbed a handful of sweets.

"Mama 'own, 'own mama" y/n told her mama to go down, nat placed the baby down and held her tiny hand and walked to the next house.

The next few houses was the same nat and Wanda would saw happy Halloween and tell y/n to say it too. Y/n would take some sweets from the bowl. Then saying bye and going to the next house.

Soon y/n got tired and begged her mummy to pick her up.

Wanda picked her up, and y/n rested her head on Wanda's shoulder.

Y/n whispered in Wanda's eat to go home "'ome mummy". Wanda nodded and told nat y/n was tired so they walked back to there house.

Once they arrived at their house, they changed y/n into her pjs and washed her face and brushed her small baby tooth.

Then nat sang her a Russian lullaby and soon she fell asleep with her mouse teddy and her baby green blankie.

•••••